I found this guy selling a AMD Ryzen 9 5900X on Ebay FROM Lttstore.com

Go to solution Solved by nicklmg,

Thanks for being on top of this stuff, it helps us out a lot!

Obviously I can't comment publicly on private conversations with customers, but just know that we are in touch and will be doing our best to ensure that we're living up to the spirit of the program, which means selling directly to gamers who will use the parts instead of scalpers or resellers.

You can never control human.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Well, I mean, if you're too stupid to remove the personally identifiable information, it would be fairly trivial to have that order cancelled, right?

Haha the seller already deleted the listing, guessing he started getting messages from people that are mad. 

Edit: Also, listing price is only $650? Did anyone catch the shipping price before it got taken down? Something tells me they weren't actually planning to sell it for a $26.25 of profit if it was free shipping. 

bruh i don't want to sound mean but the fact that you saw the listing really soon is really suspicious lol

6 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Haha the seller already deleted the listing, guessing he started getting messages from people that are mad. 

or it sold.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

1 minute ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

or it sold.

Doesn't look like it, the message I get when I try to see the original listing is:

This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

4 hours ago, The_russian said:

Edit: Also, listing price is only $650? Did anyone catch the shipping price before it got taken down? Something tells me they weren't actually planning to sell it for a $26.25 of profit if it was free shipping. 

Selling for $650 wouldn’t equate to a $26 profit.  More like a $75 loss after fees and shipping.

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U 

Thanks for being on top of this stuff, it helps us out a lot!

Obviously I can't comment publicly on private conversations with customers, but just know that we are in touch and will be doing our best to ensure that we're living up to the spirit of the program, which means selling directly to gamers who will use the parts instead of scalpers or resellers.

Listing was ended "because there was an error with the listing" lol