Need suggestions in selecting CPU, Mobo and GPU to get 144fps+ on avg in PUBG Steam

Hello guys, I am looking to upgrade my current setup which is

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.1ghz(oc'd) with a cooler master 212evo air coole

MSI 970 Motherboard

4GBX2 1600MHz DDR3 HyperX Fury

GTX 1050 2GB

with the above setup at low settings on 1080p i get around 60fps avg on pubg steam (not pubg lite)

i want to upgrade my pc such that i will get 144+fps on avg as i have a 144hz monitor

I am in no rush to perform the upgrade but i would like to purchase just the cpu and mobo first and then get a good gpu the next year or when the gpu prices become sensible

So please suggest me a Processor (intel or amd doesnt matter) which will provide good gaming performance and shouldn't be too much of a bottleneck in case i purchase a gpu like 2060 or 3060

and also the motherboard to go with it, i have a full size ATX case which i hate and i am looking to get a mid tower case (mATX) so i would need a compatible motherboard

for RAM i am assuming i would need DDR4 8x2 but i dont know about the frequency

Budget (including currency):  its hard to put a number on the budget i guess 25000INR or 335$ just for processor but i prefer a product which is value for money even if it is a bit out of my budget

Country:  India. i will be purchasing online from wesbites such as

Amazon  MD Computers  Vedant Computers 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: games:- CSGO and PUBG

335$ just for processor or everything?

4 minutes ago, johnnybravo1495 said:

Hello guys, I am looking to upgrade my current setup which is

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.1ghz(oc'd) with a cooler master 212evo air coole

MSI 970 Motherboard

4GBX2 1600MHz DDR3 HyperX Fury

GTX 1050 2GB

with the above setup at low settings on 1080p i get around 60fps avg on pubg steam (not pubg lite)

i want to upgrade my pc such that i will get 144+fps on avg as i have a 144hz monitor

I am in no rush to perform the upgrade but i would like to purchase just the cpu and mobo first and then get a good gpu the next year or when the gpu prices become sensible

So please suggest me a Processor (intel or amd doesnt matter) which will provide good gaming performance and shouldn't be too much of a bottleneck in case i purchase a gpu like 2060 or 3060

and also the motherboard to go with it, i have a full size ATX case which i hate and i am looking to get a mid tower case (mATX) so i would need a compatible motherboard

for RAM i am assuming i would need DDR4 8x2 but i dont know about the frequency

Budget (including currency):  its hard to put a number on the budget i guess 25000INR or 335$ just for processor but i prefer a product which is value for money even if it is a bit out of my budget

Country:  India. i will be purchasing online from wesbites such as

Amazon  MD Computers  Vedant Computers 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: games:- CSGO and PUBG

full system specs? PSU, Case, SSD?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

7 hours ago, MKI said:

335$ just for processor or everything?

Yes 335$ just for processor, cause that is a major chunk, GPU I will probably get next year so not worried about it right now

8 hours ago, Downkey said:

full system specs? PSU, Case, SSD?

For storage 1x 480gb ssd, 2x 1tb hdd PSU is corsair vs 550w( which I guess seems okay for now, but will upgrade it if necessary)

Current Case is a cheap full tower, but I want to switch to a medium size tower or preferrably a min itx/small form factor.