Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why did my whole pcpp list get sold out in seconds?

One second it was fine, and then next thing you know everything on my list was gone except the power supply. 

Cause people bought it?

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Laptop :

Legion y520 | i5 7300hq | 1050 4gb (Manual OC) | 16gb 2400Mhz cl18 | 256 GB SSD | 2tb HDD

Server:

Xeon E3 1245 | 16gb ECC ram | 256 GB SSD | 2*2tb HDD

Did you change the country you had PCPP set to? If you select your parts in one country (defaults USA) and then change to another country if there's no stores that have stock of those parts in your country it will show them as out of stock.

I can't really think of any other reason why the entire list would go out of stock instantly, unless the parts actually went out of stock.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 minutes ago, LooLooMcflurryz said:

One second it was fine, and then next thing you know everything on my list was gone except the power supply. 

too much demand and partpicker not getting realtime data

15 minutes ago, LooLooMcflurryz said:

actually sold out, or did you experience one of the issues where the buy option gets greyed out, but the part is still available when you click on it?

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv