Can razer deathadder essential drag click

Sushant Singla

Summary

I have been into minecraft alot and have been trying to drag click but my cheapo mouse wouldnt let me do it so i want to buy a new gaming mouse under $20 which can drag click and I found razer deathadder essential and i wanted to ask can it drag click??

Assuming I'm understanding you correctly, any mouse should be able to drag click regardless of how cheap it is. If your mouse can't, chances are it's faulty. But to answer your question, yes, the deathadder essential will be able to drag click

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

4 hours ago, Sushant Singla said:

Summary

I have been into minecraft alot and have been trying to drag click but my cheapo mouse wouldnt let me do it so i want to buy a new gaming mouse under $20 which can drag click and I found razer deathadder essential and i wanted to ask can it drag click??

I have a Razer Viper and you can drag click on all mice however it limits the CPS as its an 'Optical mouse' and they cannot have their denounce time lowered, so the max I got when I dragged was 14 cps.