OS/Software skin alternatives for Samsung

I've been a Samsung user since the s5 (currently using an s10) and I've always been quite pleased with the hardware experience as well as the myriad of features the software has to offer. These days I've been really pleased with the hardware but am becoming increasingly frustrated with Samsung's lackluster ecosystem as well as it's seemingly half hearted approach to the integration of Google's own apps being used as defaults. I'm wondering if there's any operating systems/launchers that can improve integration with Google's ecosystem while still giving me a smooth, factory-esque feel without rooting as I know rooting can limit certain hardware features as well as void my warranty.

Thanks so much for reading this novel and I appreciate any advice 🙂

17 hours ago, ItsJebBush said:

I've been a Samsung user since the s5 (currently using an s10) and I've always been quite pleased with the hardware experience as well as the myriad of features the software has to offer. These days I've been really pleased with the hardware but am becoming increasingly frustrated with Samsung's lackluster ecosystem as well as it's seemingly half hearted approach to the integration of Google's own apps being used as defaults. I'm wondering if there's any operating systems/launchers that can improve integration with Google's ecosystem while still giving me a smooth, factory-esque feel without rooting as I know rooting can limit certain hardware features as well as void my warranty.

Thanks so much for reading this novel and I appreciate any advice 🙂

Using custom rom does not automatically means rooting your device nowadays, S10 isn't new phone, Is it still on warranty? If no custom rom might be best solution, Because all launchers or themes does is change interface.

Flashing custom rom is easy.

12 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Are you sure about saying that to someone who has likely not attempted it before?

Especially to someone who has come here to ask about surface level app related matters, and has expressed to be averse to rooting and voiding warranty.

It's easy on most new devices and it's easier on samsung, Because unlocking bootloader is very easy step and only solution for hes question is custom rom. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any links on how I would go about installing a custom OS? I was mainly hoping to stop using Samsung's default services such as Bixby (even though I know you can remap the Bixby button to be less annoying) seeing as I prefer Google's versions in almost every instance. I would be interested in at least seeing how complex it can be