One X, Series S or Pc ?

Compengineer
4 minutes ago, Compengineer said:

Guys, I am planning buy 2K monitor but I have 1920*1080p now, it is a trouble ? Can I use Xbox Series S now with my monitor ?

As long as it has HDMI.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

5 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Yeah, the smaller drive sucks, but they had to cut costs somewhere. I'm not sure what the prices are in your area, but there's always the storage expansion card. It's $220 US, so probably really not cheap for you, but that gives you an extra TB and you probably still come out cheaper than a Series X or gaming PC.

You can also still use traditional external USB drives. I've got a 5TB I picked up for like $100. You can't run any Series X|S optimized games from it, but you can run Xbox One and 360 games, and you can shuffle Series X|S titles back and forth as you want to play them. It's a bit of a pain, but not that bad overall.

Series S is 500$

One X is 500$

They're both close to the same price, but I didn't know which would make more sense. There are also those who sell One X, a display product at a local online sales firm I trust, for$370. I was planning to buy it because it's cheap, but I can get a Series S now.

But because of the exchange rates, microsoft wants to keep gamepass fees too much in my country. Live Gold$3.5 Game Pass$3.5 Game Pass Ultimate$5.5 about costs.

So I want to buy a Series s and play games with Game Pass Ultimate with sufficient performance until computer prices return to normal.
Because even if it's not about mining, laptop prices are ridiculous.
1650ti laptops$ 1000, 1650ti laptops$ 1150, 2060 laptops$1500.
I think in my country, the laptop stock is low, so the prices are very expensive. I'll buy a series S now, and next year, if the market improves, 5. generation ryzen want to buy a laptop.

16 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Yes, Game Pass is honestly one of the best deals out there. There's hundreds of games. Some cycle in and out, but every first party Microsoft title is included, including Day One release on new titles. And Microsoft now owns a lot of studios. A ton of Bethesda titles were just added because of the acquisition. They also have an arrangement with EA to include EA Play titles for free. And of course, since Game Pass includes XBL, you get the free monthly games from that as well.

Yes, indeed. The Game Pass was for me also an Game changer. I always bought my Games, even when they were Euro 70, pricey, but I needed that Game for Testing purposes also. But... when I got the Game or in this case Games, the Story or Storly Line was not that Good, or even the Game Mechanics Sucks badly. I ended up throwing this Games away, what I don't like, is when you are in an Game, Testing or Gaming. Is when one of these things fail for me. I don't like the Game anymore and end up not playing it anymore. GAME PASS for me changed this, I can Test the Game before I actually buy them and when they failing for me, I don't need to buy it anymore. But don't get me wrong, I still buy Games and own them now Digital in the Cloud, just like my Movies. I started to buy my Movies in the Windows Store and I'm able to watch them through my XBox or my Laptop. In 3K on my Laptop or 4K on my son or daughters TV.

I'm able to access these movies through my Windows Account. How cool is that. For me, MicroSoft and XBox made my life way easier, I can Game were ever I want and watch my Movies or listen music were ever I want.😎 

16 hours ago, Compengineer said:

Everyone, I am again

Which one should I buy ? Why ?

Series S or One X ?

Opening time isn't important for me.

I am just looking high fps and storage.

What can you say Series S and One X performances ? Which one is better than ?

I will buy Gamepass Ultimate. It is 5 dollar per month, isn't important.

Series S unused 500$
One X unused 500$
One X display product 370$

Well let me ask you an Simple question then?

What are you going to do with it?

When you only want to experience, the XBox Gaming, you can buy the XBox ONE X/S, I would recommend you buy them, Both have 4K resolution, but, Games take a lot of time to actually Load, it's like Windows booting when you started it, takes forever, you can drink an coffee or eat something when this happens.

You can read it all for your self here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-s-vs-xbox-one-x

I've an XBox ONE S, certain big Games took forever when you are waiting or eager to play an Game. Even my CAD CAM Laptop was faster in Loading speeds.

Until I Bought the XBox Series S.

The first Time I was installing the Series S, I thought well, this will take some time, let's grab something to eat. I wanted to stand up and it was already done, I had something, what the H………..

I was so amazed, I directly started, the Big Games, were loading times were  crap.

In a couple of seconds I was playing that Game, and it's still only the XBox Series S, what an Power and I'm still amazed.

For 300 Euro's you have an Next GEN Console, who can handle his shit.

I'm an Game/Streamer and Tester and also play a lot on PC, I have the XBox Game Pass Ultimate. Where you have access to all Games of XBox on PC, Console and all my mobile Android Devices.

I'm also an Blogger and wrote an article about it.

You can check it out, through the following link:

https://xap2.net/gaming/

I've put in this article a lot of Features the New XBox Series S has over the XBox ONE S I also own and used as an Baseline for this article.

Your Price of the XBox ONE X is low at this moment, but…. the XBox Series S is Euro 299.

When you are going to buy the ONE X, why not buy the Series S instead, then you have an better overall picture of the XBox Experience.

Just saying.. 😎 

16 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

As long as it has HDMI.

Yeah, but keep in mind, the Series S is only 1440P and Microsoft announcend, that 120 FPS will not be the target anymore for the S. I've an 3K Laptop and an 4K streaming Card, in certain Games it doesn't end up in 1440P. When you are OK with Full HD, the Series S is OK, for me at this moment, the same. Until the Series X is available

Guys, I am planning buy 2K monitor but I have 1920*1080p now, it is a trouble ? Can I use Xbox Series S now with my monitor ?

I'd just use 1080p. 1440p was never a commone res for console, to the point ps5 doesn't support 1440p.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Overall according to your said Series S is better choice than One X.
I wish Series S has had 1Tb 😕

I bought 2 years ago, the Newest External SSD of 2TB with USB 3 speeds, and hooked it up to my XBox ONE S. When I connected it to my XBox Series S it even worked faster and even I can keep half of the Game on the Fast NVMe of Series S and the other half is put on the External Drive and it's still working amazingly fast. I even hooked up my 8Tb HDD to my XBox Series S, to have more storage for my Games. The only downside is, when I want to play the Series X|S Enhanced Games I need to copy it back to the Faster External SSD of the Series S, all other Games are fine on my 8Tb HDD or 2Tb External SSD. Even from HDD it's loading faster on my Series S, where the XBox ONE S has 'Dinner Time Speeds'. 😉

17 hours ago, Compengineer said:

Overall according to your said Series S is better choice than One X.
I wish Series S has had 1Tb 😕

avoid series S at any cost.

it's running games at resolutions as low as 720p to get 60 fps.(crysis is the last example)

it's not worth at all.

series X is far more respectable with WORST case scenario 1080p /1200p but usually 1440p or higher at 60fps

going forward i expect "series S" to be the 1440p 30fps device for complex titles

one last thing: xbox one X and series S have similar gpus in terms of performance on games. the only great benefit of series S is the new cpu that CAN bring 60fps a possibility at usually lower resolutions like 1080p or worse. jumping from one x to series s isn't worth either

If you only have $550, get the new Xbox for sure. The big black one. Building a gaming PC right now simply isn't worth it, considering the inflated prices. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

17 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Yeah, the smaller drive sucks, but they had to cut costs somewhere. I'm not sure what the prices are in your area, but there's always the storage expansion card. It's $220 US, so probably really not cheap for you, but that gives you an extra TB and you probably still come out cheaper than a Series X or gaming PC.

You can also still use traditional external USB drives. I've got a 5TB I picked up for like $100. You can't run any Series X|S optimized games from it, but you can run Xbox One and 360 games, and you can shuffle Series X|S titles back and forth as you want to play them. It's a bit of a pain, but not that bad overall.

Holy shit it's Chris Pratt! 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

14 minutes ago, Giganthrax said:

If you only have $550, get the new Xbox for sure. The big black one. Building a gaming PC right now simply isn't worth it, considering the inflated prices. 

He can only get a series s (small white one) or a one x (last gen big black one) for that price. 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Compengineer said:

Series S is 500$

One X is 500$

They're both close to the same price, but I didn't know which would make more sense. There are also those who sell One X, a display product at a local online sales firm I trust, for$370. I was planning to buy it because it's cheap, but I can get a Series S now.

But because of the exchange rates, microsoft wants to keep gamepass fees too much in my country. Live Gold$3.5 Game Pass$3.5 Game Pass Ultimate$5.5 about costs.

So I want to buy a Series s and play games with Game Pass Ultimate with sufficient performance until computer prices return to normal.

LPT: You can convert Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for even cheaper price. Here's the process in a nutshell:

1. If you have previously subscribed to GPU, you have to wait until it expires.
  2. Stock up as much Gold as you can, limit is 36 months.
  3. Purchase one month of GPU, it'll convert existing Gold to GPU in 1:1 ratio. Do not add more Gold until the subscription expires.

I repeated this last Sunday. Microsoft is probably phasing it out as they have stopped selling 12 month subscriptions directly, but there's still plenty of subscription cards out in the wild.

New console with a fresh controller and a full warranty is always nice. I have seen some nightmarish used controllers, "a display product" gave me chills. Nothing wrong with One X, I love mine, but even with an SSD it doesn't reach the level of the Series consoles (and won't play games that require a Series console). And while the storage size is a bummer, in reality there's never enough anyway. We learn to live with it.

Remember to claim your "free" monthly Games With Gold -games! 🙂