One X, Series S or Pc ?

Compengineer
4 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Not really. The one x has about the hardware of a rx580, but has perf of about a 1650, much slower than a 1660s

I think an Xbox will hold me until I get a computer. I don't want to buy a computer until the chip problem is fixed. Now it's time to choose whether Series S or One X.

3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

Ongoing cost is a factor, but probably not as prohibitive as you'd think. I got my Series X with All Access which comes with two years of Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox and PC). Total cost for two years of ownership is around $900. If I keep the console and just keep paying for Game Pass separately. That's another $360 for two more years. If you spent the same on a PC, you'd be throwing money at upgrades by that point, so it's equal or less the cost of ownership.

And game pass does comes with games, or so my friend told me, so if you game often and accepts wide variety of genre, the subscriptions are well worth it

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Chris Pratt said:

Good to see I'm not the only one that got confused, but no, the OP has been very explicit about the fact that they do mean a One X.

Well the one x can still game it's just that price at that price it's not worth at all but if you would get a used one for like $200 or less then it would be fine

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

When you can get your hands on an XBox Series X, I would recommend the Series X.

I bought the Series S, because the X was not available in my Part of Europe.

It's an Game changer the New XBox Series X|S,but indeed in performance the Series X is the most Powerfull one.

You can't indeed not build an PC for an Series X, especially now because Graphics cards are not easy to get.

The Series S is not an bad buy, I've bought it and I will upgrade it to the X when it's available again.

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Well the one x can still game it's just that price at that price it's not worth at all but if you would get a used one for like $200 or less then it would be fine

Series S unused 500$
One X unused 500$
One X display product 370$

But I don't decided One X or Series S

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

And game pass does comes with games, or so my friend told me, so if you game often and accepts wide variety of genre, the subscriptions are well worth it

Yes, Game Pass is honestly one of the best deals out there. There's hundreds of games. Some cycle in and out, but every first party Microsoft title is included, including Day One release on new titles. And Microsoft now owns a lot of studios. A ton of Bethesda titles were just added because of the acquisition. They also have an arrangement with EA to include EA Play titles for free. And of course, since Game Pass includes XBL, you get the free monthly games from that as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

6 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Actually I think you have it backwards.

Gamepass is meant for games, and gamepass ultimate comes with Xbox live (multiplayer)

2 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

And of course, since Game Pass includes XBL, you get the free monthly games from that as well.

Only gp ultimate has xbl.

Ultimate also comes with PC and xcloud (game streaming)

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Everyone, I am again

Which one should I buy ? Why ?

Series S or One X ?

Opening time isn't important for me.

I am just looking high fps and storage.

What can you say Series S and One X performances ? Which one is better than ?

I will buy Gamepass Ultimate. It is 5 dollar per month, isn't important.

Series S unused 500$
One X unused 500$

5 minutes ago, Compengineer said:

Everyone, I am again

Which one should I buy ? Why ?

Series S or One X ?

Opening time isn't important for me.

I am just looking high fps and storage.

What can you say Series S and One X performances ? Which one is better than ?

I will buy Gamepass Ultimate. It is 5 dollar per month, isn't important.

Series S unused 500$
One X unused 500$

I would say series s it's something atleast and has fast 512GB SSD, gamepass ultimate is not $5/month afaik

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

I would say series s it's something atleast and has fast 512GB SSD, gamepass ultimate is not $5/month afaik

Only gp for console is.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

This is about 5-6 dollars.

I don't mind Ssd or hdd because there is only 1 minute both of them.

1 minute ago, Compengineer said:

https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

This is about 5-6 dollars.

I don't mind Ssd or hdd because there is only 1 minute both of them.

Gp ultimate is 15usd a month.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

10 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Only gp for console is.

I have an old computer. Actually I would like to buy PC but there aren't PC in my country.

10 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Gp ultimate is 15usd a month.

44,99 ₺/ay

That means 45 ₺ per month. 45₺=6$

11 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Yes, Game Pass is honestly one of the best deals out there. There's hundreds of games. Some cycle in and out, but every first party Microsoft title is included, including Day One release on new titles. And Microsoft now owns a lot of studios. A ton of Bethesda titles were just added because of the acquisition. They also have an arrangement with EA to include EA Play titles for free. And of course, since Game Pass includes XBL, you get the free monthly games from that as well.

Some people say One X give more Fps however some people Series S give more Fps so I am very confused ;/

4 minutes ago, Compengineer said:

44,99 ₺/ay

That means 45 ₺ per month. 45₺=6$

Dude

(It’s 1$ for a first month deal.)

B92B6A1A-BADE-4800-B196-3B2CAAA2E456.jpeg

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Compengineer said:

Some people say One X give more Fps however some people Series S give more Fps so I am very confused ;/

I thought the series X is the better one?

But whether the fps is higher idk, because the graphical details might be different on those

But the series x is the faster one

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

I thought the series X is the better one?

But whether the fps is higher idk, because the graphical details might be different on those

But the series x is the faster one

No series x. I talk about series s and one x

No series x. I talk about series s and one x

Ah, in that case I would go with the newer one, at least the game that would support it would grow, not sure how long will one x be able to play new games

Just now, Moonzy said:

Ah, in that case I would go with the newer one, at least the game that would support it would grow, not sure how long will one x be able to play new games

Right now it seems to be getting all of the new titles.

But is still got with the one x for similar perf, just because you can get sales on physical copies of games (much less common) and can buy used games.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Dude

(It’s 1$ for a first month deal.)

B92B6A1A-BADE-4800-B196-3B2CAAA2E456.jpeg

Microsoft offer less cost because 1$=8,2₺ if Gamepass ultimate is 15$ anyone don't buy this.

6 minutes ago, Compengineer said:

Well, there's really no confusion. One X is frame locked at 30FPS in most games. Some One X enhanced games give you a performance option that can hit 60FPS, but you trade resolution.

Series S can do 60FPS as a normal state. BC titles that are locked to 30FPS will still be 30FPS, but Microsoft is making FPS boost available to more games that will give you access to more older titles that will run at 60FPS than you could ever get on One X. And, of course, it can push as high as 120FPS in some Series X|S optimized title games, if it's supported, which a One X will never do.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Microsoft offer less cost because 1$=8,2₺ if

This is from the Ms website.

2 minutes ago, Compengineer said:

Gamepass ultimate is 15$ anyone don't buy this.

It's actually a really good deal still. Xbox live costs 10$, and game pass for console is 5$. That's 15$ in vlaue, plus it works on PC for when you get one.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

Well, there's really no confusion. One X is frame locked at 30FPS in most games. Some One X enhanced games give you a performance option that can hit 60FPS, but you trade resolution.

Series S can do 60FPS as a normal state. BC titles that are locked to 30FPS will still be 30FPS, but Microsoft is making FPS boost available to more games that will give you access to more older titles that will run at 60FPS than you could ever get on One X. And, of course, it can push as high as 120FPS in some Series X|S optimized title games, if it's supported, which a One X will never do.

Overall according to your said Series S is better choice than One X.
I wish Series S has had 1Tb 😕

Guys, I am planning buy 2K monitor but I have 1920*1080p now, it is a trouble ? Can I use Xbox Series S now with my monitor ?

Just now, Compengineer said:

Overall according to your said Series S is better choice than One X.
I wish Series S has had 1Tb 😕

Yeah, the smaller drive sucks, but they had to cut costs somewhere. I'm not sure what the prices are in your area, but there's always the storage expansion card. It's $220 US, so probably really not cheap for you, but that gives you an extra TB and you probably still come out cheaper than a Series X or gaming PC.

You can also still use traditional external USB drives. I've got a 5TB I picked up for like $100. You can't run any Series X|S optimized games from it, but you can run Xbox One and 360 games, and you can shuffle Series X|S titles back and forth as you want to play them. It's a bit of a pain, but not that bad overall.