Modern eMail App (for M1 mac, Windows 10, Android)

Is there a nice modern email app for a M1 Mac (so the ARM64 arch), Windows 10 Pro (x86_64), and Android that anyone would recommend?

Currently using Outlook. It's great on the M1 and fine on Android, but horrible on Windows 10 Pro 😟 You would think they would have designed it better on windows 10, but it doesn't work great.

Anyway, I wanted to see what other people used. I would prefer something open sourced, but, truthfully, would love to hear from you what you have used.

13 minutes ago, JoshuaPack said:

Is there a nice modern email app for a M1 Mac (so the ARM64 arch), Windows 10 Pro (x86_64), and Android that anyone would recommend?

Currently using Outlook. It's great on the M1 and fine on Android, but horrible on Windows 10 Pro 😟 You would think they would have designed it better on windows 10, but it doesn't work great.

Anyway, I wanted to see what other people used. I would prefer something open sourced, but, truthfully, would love to hear from you what you have used.

what specifically is your beef with outlook on windows? what issues are you having with it?

3 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

what specifically is your beef with outlook on windows? what issues are you having with it?

Seems to run slow. notifications come in and no emails. have to restart application. no unified box, like on M1 and Android. Other than that, it's fine. Was wondering if people had good experiences using other products, I would love to try them out. Maybe Outlook is the best currently 😅

With all the spam out there, last time i use a mail app is 2010, after that use web mail instead. I dont have to auto download all those junks to my computer.

Desktop Notification can be enabled on most of web mail providers.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

In windows is it just called mail? If not I apologise for asking a stupid question but if it's just called mail then op probably isn't using outlook for windows. 

8 hours ago, JoshuaPack said:

https://getmailspring.com/

11 minutes ago, Janettebot said:

In windows is it just called mail? If not I apologise for asking a stupid question but if it's just called mail then op probably isn't using outlook for windows. 

It's Outlook, not mail. I have Microsoft365 account. But I have 3 emails. Business/personal/gmail. I never liked the Mail app on windows either, but I do know about it.

Just now, JoshuaPack said:

It's Outlook, not mail. I have Microsoft365 account. But I have 3 emails. Business/personal/gmail. I never liked the Mail app on windows either, but I do know about it.

Ok, thanks for clearing it up, just making sure. Other than that I would say just keep a shortcut to the online version of outlook or gmail

4 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

With all the spam out there, last time i use a mail app is 2010, after that use web mail instead. I dont have to auto download all those junks to my computer.

Desktop Notification can be enabled on most of web mail providers.

Yeah, I feel the only reason why I use a client, is because I have 3 emails And like the unified experience on mac and android.