Budget (including currency): $800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games mostly, some low programing and schoolwork

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9yssF8

Hi Iam new to building custom pcs, so I don't know all the good parts so I like so advice.Right now I do want a Gpu but the prices it too high so I will only use integrated graphics.

1 minute ago, GWTheVoid said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games mostly, some low programing and schoolwork

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9yssF8

Hi Iam new to building custom pcs, so I don't know all the good parts so I like so advice.Right now I do want a Gpu but the prices it too high so I will only use integrated graphics.

I would bump up the power supply to at least 650w and get a better cooler for your cpu, like a u12s or the cheaper u12s redux.

I would love to help you but just one question where do you want to order the parts from

And you really dont need a z490 with no gpu u could use a h410 that are cheap and fine

I agree. If you can go for at least a 750W power supply I think that would really help for when you get your new gpu. In the event you can go for an even more powerful power supply for similar price from a reputable brand such as corsair or EVGA or Seasonic, go for it. It will be something you will be less likely to need to upgrade later.

well dont spend 800 dollor for a rig with no gpu and i5 is fine for your need

6 minutes ago, GWTheVoid said:

do you really need K series SKU? are you planning to overclocking? honestly 10th Gen boost clock already really high and all you need is unlock the power limit

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700 2.9 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($280.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z490-A PRO ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($168.99 @ Walmart) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($87.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($79.99 @ Adorama) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA GD (2019) 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($84.22 @ Amazon) 
Total: $787.15
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-07 07:03 EDT-0400

here take few $ off, the PSU is fine

1 minute ago, heickelrrx said:

do you really need K series SKU? are you planning to overclocking? honestly 10th Gen boost clock already really high and all you need is unlock the power limit

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700 2.9 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($280.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z490-A PRO ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($168.99 @ Walmart) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($87.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($79.99 @ Adorama) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA GD (2019) 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($84.22 @ Amazon) 
Total: $787.15
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-07 07:03 EDT-0400

here take few $ off, the PSU is fine

You really dont need a i7 plus i would aim to get a aio with i7 a i5 is jusstt fine

1 minute ago, JustSid28 said:

You really dont need a i7 plus i would aim to get a aio with i7 a i5 is jusstt fine

he is programing, having more core is fine, for running SSMS together with Visual studio, maybe some android emulator on his android studio

Just now, heickelrrx said:

he is programing, having more core is fine, for running SSMS together with Visual studio, maybe some android emulator on his android studio

But again theirs nothing wrong with saving some money on a pc build 

Just now, GWTheVoid said:

iam getting i7 bec for more cores

Will you be editin or doing any exporting on the computer? if not which cpu heavy games do you play?

Will you be editin or doing any exporting on the computer? if not which cpu heavy games do you play?

I'll be editin small size vids but I do agree that I don't think I be playing so heavy

2 minutes ago, JustSid28 said:

SSMS is kind of heavy depend on how large the dataset,
Visual Studio, Android studio, ect, many stuff having more core is acceptable, and benefit more than long run

21 minutes ago, JustSid28 said:

I would love to help you but just one question where do you want to order the parts from

I be order the parts for a tech store form a well know tech mall

23 minutes ago, JustSid28 said:

And you really dont need a z490 with no gpu u could use a h410 that are cheap and fine

can I and a GTX 1650 ti if I were to add one

Ok the only reason why i was saying maybe u didnt need the i7 is normally cus my friends get things they exactly dont need but i can see now coding can use allot of cores from your cpu

1 minute ago, GWTheVoid said:

I dont think you can get a 1650 TI for pc but nearly all mother boards have a pcie slot so you can

Just now, JustSid28 said:

I dont think you can get a 1650 TI for pc but nearly all mother boards have a pcie slot so you can

so gpu can it support?

3 minutes ago, GWTheVoid said:

Z490 is okay, but please check B560 Board as well, H410 were... very Barebone, and The VRM is no good because it was targeted for i3/ Pentium System

just go with any Z490/B560 board you can fit on that 160$ budget, Throw some Memory Overclocking with High speed memory and u good to go

Once you start making money with your programming job, maybe you can afford a real GPU sometimes in future where the price make sense

I prefer waiting for now

Just now, GWTheVoid said:

so gpu can it support?

Yes it can support 

2 minutes ago, heickelrrx said:

Z490 is okay, but please check B560 Board as well, H410 were... very Barebone, and The VRM is no good because it was targeted for i3/ Pentium System

just go with any Z490/B560 board you can fit on that 160$ budget, Throw some Memory Overclocking with High speed memory and u good to go

Once you start making money with your programming job, maybe you can afford a real GPU sometimes in future where the price make sense

I prefer waiting for now

If you can try to get a 2060 for msrp not rn but when the market gets better

Do not use H410 board, it's VRM terrible, it might can't support the CPU properly

either the VRM throttled so it can't clock high or it crashed

H410 were aimed for i3/ Pentium CPU

1 minute ago, heickelrrx said:

Do not use H410 board, it's VRM terrible, it might can't support the CPU properly

either the VRM throttled so it can't clock high or it crashed

H410 were aimed for i3/ Pentium CPU

Ight sorry im not sure to much bout intel but ik abit more i found a b560 for the same price as you said which should have better vrms