What song are you listening to right now.

killers993
On 10/31/2019 at 7:10 PM, valdyrgramr said:

@Volbet  I didn't know Roope was fired from Bodom back in 2015.  However, I also didn't know that he was in an 80s thrash/speed metal band called Stone.  He's back in it now.

Sounds like 80s Metallica meets 80s-94 Megadeth with a hint of Testament.  o.o

I haven't really followed Children of Bodom for a while, so I didn't know either. 

But Roope's new project does sound more interesting than CoB ever did, honestly. I'm just wondering whether the YouTube upload is of a really poor quality or if the recording is really just that bad. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

New album slowly growing on me

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

basically all legend of zelda music i can find

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

Scar Tissue by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

People say that some songs take them back, but like, some songs just take someone back. They take someone back to a point of life they can't just replicate anymore. I remember this playing on the radio all day every day in California even if the song was a few years old by that point. It just is California for me. That and, ironically enough, Get Away by Mobb Deep.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 hours ago, Mout1957 said:

snip

I'll just go ahead and leave this here

On 11/9/2019 at 3:01 AM, xAcid9 said:

Aaaand that's another band added to my following list on Spotify. Thank you, kind stranger!

On 11/9/2019 at 11:03 AM, SaviorSix said:

You know, I must have listened to Miike Snow's album quite a few times, and yet I've never seen the video for this song. It's a nice change from the garbage videos full of jump cuts & scantly dressed women. I like it.

3 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Scar Tissue by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

People say that some songs take them back, but like, some songs just take someone back. They take someone back to a point of life they can't just replicate anymore. I remember this playing on the radio all day every day in California even if the song was a few years old by that point. It just is California for me. That and, ironically enough, Get Away by Mobb Deep.

Oh jeeze, does this song ever take me back... There was a time where a friend & his brother lived behind us, just across the park. We spent many summers in their backyard jammin' out to RHCP, playing Magic The Gathering, and hours of Starcraft Broodwar. They both played bass + guitar, and are largely why I ever had an interest in polyrythms & percussion. In fact, I still subconsciously beat count without really knowing it when listening to music to this day.

Now, as for what I'm listening to, well, it's nothing less than a mixture of Sonata Arctica cross Nightwish by way of The Dark Element's Songs the Night Sings album that just dropped on November 6th. Annette & Jani have created something special with their relatively new band that isn't quite as operatic as Nightwish and isn't an exact clone of Sonata's symphonic melodies - they've got a fresh yet familiar melodic metal sound that takes me back to when Nightwish & Sonata were in their prime.

https://open.spotify.com/album/3KXGp9F7tYou1SMMqqADKB?si=d8T-kClaSxe228iYTHqFGA

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

The song from the latest episode of Last Week Tonight, and most epic response to winning a defamation lawsuit:

On 3/27/2014 at 9:15 AM, killers993 said:

As the title says, what song are you listening to right now. I tried looking for another thread similar to this and couldn't find one (If there is one I apologize for creating another one).

Red Dead Redemption 2 - That's The Way It Is - Main Theme