Is gtx 1080ti enough

TTurner

I got a gift off my cousin he gave me Intel core i9 10900 and i have a gtx 1060 so i saw really cheap gtx 1080ti would it be enought for these games:

CS, GTA Online, FIFA 21, R6

if you guys and suggestion on what gpu i should get (not 30series) let me know:) TY so much 

its around 300-400 euros, if we negotiate it can be around 300e

Edited by TTurner
forgot to say the price of the gpu

2 minutes ago, TTurner said:

I got a gift off my cousin he gave me Intel core i9 10900 and i have a gtx 1060 so i saw really cheap gtx 1080ti would it be enought for these games:

if you guys and suggestion on what gpu i should get (not 30series) let me know:) TY so much 

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. What price is the 1080ti being sold for?

4 minutes ago, TTurner said:

What 1080 ti, a cheap one these days is scarce. may be a scam

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. What price is the 1080ti being sold for?

8 minutes ago, davemc said:

What 1080 ti, a cheap one these days is scarce. may be a scam

He edited the post to say 300-400 euros.

OP, can you confirm with the seller that the card is fully working, e.g. running benchmarks, playing games, stuff like that.

elephants

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

He edited the post to say 300-400 euros.

OP, can you confirm with the seller that the card is fully working, e.g. running benchmarks, playing games, stuff like that.

Assuming the card is fully working, that is a steal. You can sell the 1060 to get most of the 300ish euro back, or if you don't want to sell it and have an adequate power supply you can mine with it while using the 1080 ti as your main graphics card.

20 minutes ago, TTurner said:

its around 300-400 euros, if we negotiate it can be around 300e

right now, thats a good deal. the 1080 ti will be perfect for those games.

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

4 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

Assuming the card is fully working, that is a steal. You can sell the 1060 to get most of the 300ish euro back, or if you don't want to sell it and have an adequate power supply you can mine with it while using the 1080 ti as your main graphics card.

or he could mount the gtx 1060 on his wall to remember the fun times he had with it

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

That card is a tad bit old, and although it would have enough power to run a lot of stuff at 1080p to 1440p, you never know when it could die.