Porting forum accounts tied to Google to normal accounts?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

You need to request new password. Or change it while logged in. That will create you forums only password and you can then use the email already associated with account.

Same applies to all other methods, though with FB and others you may need to add email to account first in order to password reset to work.

I use my google account to login here and I've done so since the beginning. However I'm wondering if its possible to login to my account WITHOUT it. Typing my google account email and password on a normal login will not work. Don't see any options for managing this either. Is it possible to port such accounts to be able to login without a Google account?

You need to request new password. Or change it while logged in. That will create you forums only password and you can then use the email already associated with account.

Same applies to all other methods, though with FB and others you may need to add email to account first in order to password reset to work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

I actually thought about it a few minutes after I made this post. Was kinda worried I might break something. But this worked. I also now have the option to sign out of Google in settings! Thanks!