Headphones are not recognized by only 1 device.

Letgomyleghoe.

I have 2 computers, a chrome book, and a phone. It works just fine on all devices except when you plug it into computer No. 1. Windows seems to reject that it exists no matter what combination of cables and ports I use. Strangely on the same computer if I plug it into my monitor it works just fine, but sadly the monitor only has a headphone jack and not a headphone microphone port which I need.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

26 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe. said:

I have 2 computers, a chrome book, and a phone. It works just fine on all devices except when you plug it into computer No. 1. Windows seems to reject that it exists no matter what combination of cables and ports I use. Strangely on the same computer if I plug it into my monitor it works just fine, but sadly the monitor only has a headphone jack and not a headphone microphone port which I need.

restart the pc, check for driver updates, bios updates.

I assume it's windows 10, id so I've been working ton on audio issues lately and shocking something so easy seems to be so query on computers. Ok so plug your headphones in give it a second then left click you sound on bottom right go to sound, from there check if it's being seen, if so there are settings that can be adjusted on both playback and recording tabs, Id look at PC that works with headphones there to see what it should look like and settings it uses. There is also a troubleshooting for this go to same part on bottom right left click and do to top option scroll around and you'll see a troubleshoot button, side note there is a ton online also on these various issues I some t hours trying to get mine to recognize