I want to know if all this hardware will go together :

Okay i go sleep now, school tommorow , I will show of the film i made to the teachers, i have the 6 hours of editing was worth it

Good night Tryphaa and Lays , you have been so nice to me:)

Not you codkid!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

hey if you want to tag me right, it's @tryphaa !

Well, I suggest you get better at it.

Okay. 

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

lol suk foot and stop qqing

n hey compain boutj mah granmar?

n hey compain boutj mah granmar?

I spelled it that way on purpose...

can you repost in english pls

will you guys stop bitching.

tryphaa stop with the bullying and read the forum rules and terms

and viruZ don't start fights you cant win

now guys answer the original post

the guy was asking for help and all you have done is call him a troll, quite often me and my mate try to come up with the best build where money isnt an issue and builds we come up with may cost £10000+ but there pretty awesome, does it mean we would build it, most likely not, but you cant blame us for not being curious 

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

ON TOPIC: As mentioned by others, I would also advice against the quad SLI. The cost/performance ratio is simply not worth it. I believe even one Titan is capable of maxing out every game at this moment, unless you plan on running a monster 3-monitor-million-pixel setup. If so, then regular 2-way is more than enough.
I'd save the money from the two additional cards to use for future upgrades.
Also, you might consider RAID 1 on your data drives. Not a hardware thing really, but just a thought.

will you guys stop bitching.

tryphaa stop with the bullying and read the forum rules and terms

and viruZ don't start fights you cant win

now guys answer the original post

the guy was asking for help and all you have done is call him a troll, quite often me and my mate try to come up with the best build where money isnt an issue and builds we come up with may cost £10000+ but there pretty awesome, does it mean we would build it, most likely not, but you cant blame us for not being curious 

I dont really blame him, but he did not say a budget and he barly answers the thread, i dont know if he is a troll or  not.

If he says i budget i go to PC partpicker and i pick the best as i can for him and see if he likes it or not:)

I dont really blame him, but he did not say a budget and he barly answers the thread, i dont know if he is a troll or  not.

If he says i budget i go to PC partpicker and i pick the best as i can for him and see if he likes it or not:)

thats fine i understand that but please leave personal disputes to pm, having it on the forum make the topic "dirty"

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

i have been watching. the grammar nazis and the hate. anyways, i hve made up my mind. rampage iv. 32 gigs of ram. 64 was overkill. :| i7 4770k, oced, and on the same loop. 3 or 4 rads. depends on the case i go with. 3 titan blacks, liquid cooled. 750d or 900d, the case. erm, what else? oh, yeah. the psu will be a 1000w. 4 ssds, 2 in raid 0, 2 running normally. and 1 3tb wd hdd. thanks for the posts, it helped me make up my mind about the hardware. :) i might do a build log, if i allocate enough time for this thing, and maybe a bit of case modding, but yeah. thanks. 

oh, yeah, and i might do a powder coating on the case. maybe a grey. recommend a good color? 

• 3 weeks later...

1500$ is MORE than enough.

Personally, 4000-5000$ is as FAR as I would go. And only if I tripped into a pool of money.

2x titan blacks, a 4960x(probably 4930k) is half the budget right there, some good, not stupid motherboards, ram, etc should fill the rest.

Hoping to do a 5000$ one for 2020 at max. That's when I'll have the money needed...

For now, 1500 is good enough.

And currently I have a 3000 one, with extremely specific parts for my workflow.