I want to know if all this hardware will go together :

He's making other threads about 4 titan z's and asking if it gives 24gb of vram, pretty sure he's just a troll, or another dreamer like viruz_hun

Yes, But i am serious dreamer. He is a unserious dreamer:D

My dreams comes true one day:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

The chipset can easily hit 70+ c on a rampage iv extreme without the fan on. (not sure about the rampage iv black) Especially with watercooling, considering there's not as much airflow in a watercooled system as an air cooled system.

The mosfets+VRM by the CPU socket can also benefit heavily from watercooling, I've seen my vrm's hit 80c + while overclocking to 5ghz, if he does go 2011 and plans to extreme OC, it can be useful.

When watercooling the mosfets/vrms it also opens up a bit of clearance for push/pull on the top rad depending on the thickness.

Also with the rad situation, if he really is spending this much and getting quad GPU's, 2 480mm rads and a 240mm in a caselabs case or a 900D, will provide near silent operation under the most extreme loads, with fans only having to be ran at ~600-800 RPM.

With the GPU situation, 2 780 TI can do anything that 4 780 TI can do, 3gb is to heavy of a bottleneck for 3 or even 4 way 780 TI, you'd get more FPS yes.  But you'd already be well over 60 FPS at 3gb of vram used, so it wouldn't make a difference. For 4 way setups, although titan's are a waste, 3gb just isn't enough vram.

Obviously he could be doing 144hz or 120 hz monitors, but with this budget he should be going 4k or 7680x1440.  (He already mentioned this I think)

This is all provided he's not a dreamer/ troll.

70*C is not that bad really (My understanding is the chipset can run upwards 100*C without issue). Given this is X79 we are talking about and not P67/H67/Z77 where my experience is, but even overclocked, I have never gotten the chipset/PCH heatsink hot to the touch with little to no airflow (Most of its life has been outside of a case, with no fans except for the GPU (reference GTX480) and a Hyper 212/Phanteks (the dual tower one, I forget the name). Again, this is with P67/Z77 mostly, not X79.  (and given that, it seems a much better use of money to just attach a fan to it (seems like even a low RPM 80mm would be enough, yes?). 

Agreed. That is the one area I would love to aid my system is the VRMs, but eh. Money better spent elsewhere. I would certainly cool them first over the chipset if it were an either or upgrade path. But then again, doesn't the Rampage Black have integrated water pipes in the VRM heatsink? (I may be wrong there). 

I have a feeling that little setup (2x480 1x240 rads) may be a little overkill even for quad GPUs, the motherboard, and CPU.  Either way, dead silent, you have to take into account ambient noise. You can spend $30,000 in parts to make a 0 decibel pc (this is a hypothetical) and it will change anything if the ambient noise level is say 70 decibel (That is loud, right? Sorry, pulling numbers off the top of my head). If it is for a gaming system, I have a feeling that, assuming the end user set the fan profiles properly, it would be silent no matter if he had low RPM fans, or just normal 120mm Units from Corsair, Noctua, Bitfenix, etc. The sound from the game being played would drowned out most if not all fans out there, and when at idle or light load, they will spin down anyway and be nearly inoticable. 

I would be willing to bet that is not always true, but the few cases where 2 would be noticeably slower would be circumstances where SLI is not being used anyway (For instance, if my understanding is right, in things like CUDA rendering where the number of cores directly affects the render time, but this would be a very special case, and likely not what the OP would be doing).  

I fail to see how being a dreamer should affect anything. He asked for help, and we should give help when asked, yes?  (Unless you are saying a dreamer is equal to a troll).  

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

@thatfgtnextdoor

I want to know if you are serious or just a dreamer/troll?

I will help you if you say a budget?, i am good to build overkill rigs for crazy budget?

If you are not a troll then the others with high end rigs are just butthurted that you have money to a even higher end build, for example this guy: @Lays

If you are a troll then you are butthurted that everyone else have such a high end rig and you dont and you just want to make a troll topic about how big king you are who can build a expensiver and better rig then others..

So are you serious or a 12 years old aka troll?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

@thatfgtnextdoor

I want to know if you are serious or just a dreamer/troll?

I will help you if you say a budget?, i am good to build overkill rigs for crazy budget?

If you are not a troll then the others with high end rigs are just butthurted that you have money to a even higher end build, for example this guy: @Lays

If you are a troll then you are butthurted that everyone else have such a high end rig and you dont and you just want to make a troll topic about how big king you are who can build a expensiver and better rig then others..

So are you serious or a 12 years old aka troll?

How am I butthurt? I have a high end rig that does more than I do on an everyday basis lol, meanwhile you've been saving for like 8 months and change your "planned build" more than I change clothes.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

uh...

this needs some serious work

first of all, what do you plan on doing with 4 Titan blacks? And is that H100 going to be a wall ornament.. or are you putting that in with a loop at the same time? Because if that's what you're doing, don't do that. 

I second, third, fourth and fifth this

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

How am I butthurt? I have a high end rig that does more than I do on an everyday basis lol, meanwhile you've been saving for like 8 months and change your "planned build" more than I change clothes.

Yes, at the beginning i changed alot, the money was not enough so i waited.

Till the end i said 

Fuck socket 2011 and 1150.

I wait for Haswell-e since i dont even have money now and lets save up for it.

I take that as a bully that you rich are laughing at a poor guy with dream to get a high end rig like others.

Sorry i am not that kind of type who buys the lower end just because i am poorer then others. I save up, even if i will/may buy power which i dont even need.

Sorry for me having dreams about rigs like that. Sorry for not going with a i5 4670k and a GTX 770. No i will buy what i want. I am talking about MY dream rig, I wont let people choose parts for me, even if it would be smarter, If i choose parts myself i will be more happier...

Btw, it would be my first build i ever do:D

Yes, at the beginning i changed alot, the money was not enough so i waited.

Till the end i said 

Fuck socket 2011 and 1150.

I wait for Haswell-e since i dont even have money now and lets save up for it.

I take that as a bully that you rich are laughing at a poor guy with dream to get a high end rig like others.

Sorry i am not that kind of type who buys the lower end just because i am poorer then others. I save up, even if i will/may buy power which i dont even need.

Sorry for me having dreams about rigs like that. Sorry for not going with a i5 4670k and a GTX 770. No i will buy what i want. I am talking about MY dream rig, I wont let people choose parts for me, even if it would be smarter, If i choose parts myself i will be more happier...

Btw, it would be my first build i ever do:D

can you repost in english pls

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

can you repost in english pls

Whats your problem? dont really understand the point?

Whats your problem?

grammar

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

grammar

Oh sorry cant you understand anything from what i wrote?

This is not a school project, so i dont really give a shit about grammar,i just get it understandable...

Oh sorry cant you understand anything from what i wrote?

This is not a school project, so i dont really give a shit about grammar,i just get it understandable...

I'm sorry i don't have a translator who can speak improper English next to me. Maybe a school project could teach you.

I'm sorry i don't have a translator who can speak improper English next to me. Maybe a school project could teach you.

What have i done wrong?

quit the trolling its not funny...

What have i done wrong?

quit the trolling its not funny...

You have done everything wrong.

I think it's pretty funny honestly.

You have done everything wrong.

I think it's pretty funny honestly.

What have i done wrong?, you cant even give me a damn example?

Maybe i am to lazy to write the ' when its needed, like this

what's instead i say whats

because i always hit wrong letter like äöåäöåä

What have i done wrong?, you cant even give me a damn example?

Well, for starters, you put a comma after a question mark. That's pretty offensive, IMO. Also, I'm sure you could figure the rest out yourself, I'm sure there's some intelligence in that head of yours.

Well, for starters, you put a comma after a question mark. That's pretty offensive, IMO. Also, I'm sure you could figure the rest out yourself, I'm sure there's some intelligence in that head of yours.

i dont really know where to put those stupid symbols..

Is it really that important? on a forum like this?

Yes.

Quote me to get a reply!

Yes.

its-only-a-game-wh-u-hef-to-be-mad.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Stupid symbols? It's simple punctuation.

Yes, it is. People need to be able to read your posts after all.

Yes.

Go away, i am not talking with you!. I am talking with @tryphaa

Stupid symbols? It's simple punctuation.

Yes, it is. People need to be able to read your posts after all.

Yes but i have never been to good at grammar, i mean where to put the symbols and that...

Go away, i am not talking with you!. I am talking with @tryphha

Quote me to get a reply!

Stop copying others codkid

Go away, i am not talking with you!. I am talking with @tryphaa

hey if you want to tag me right, it's @tryphaa !

Yes but i have never been to good at grammar, i mean where to put the symbols and that...

Well, I suggest you get better at it.