CDPR just released the Patch Notes for CP2077 V1.2 and its MASSIVE!!

Master Disaster
1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

They do?
I've only played on PS4 Pro, they handle like a tank. Barely turning at all. Then you crash into a vehicle at max speed... And two scenario happen. You're either stopped or you keep going as if you've never hit anything without slowing down.

I play the PC version so keyboard input. Haven't tried with my PS4 controller (game is uninstalled so that wont happen anyway).

I remember with some vehicles if you're fast enough and your front end is more "slim" you end up scooping a car's back from underneath like a snowplow lmao

28 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

one time when i called my car with V every car in like a 100 meter radius just blew up. another time i called my car and it flips out of the sky, lands upside down and blows up. another time i call my car and i dont see it anywhere and then i realize its under the ground. 

also i did the johnny silverhands flash back mission and the rock song playing, I think its called archangel, played for the rest of the game

Didnt ran into those so far... Maybe im using the car less than you, sometimes i just run around on foot and clean up small "events" on the route....

Wow, that is quite the list. An encouraging start, but I guess we'll have to wait to see if it makes the game feel less buggy.

Roll on the first DLC when we might be able to get a hair cut...  

Damn it, I wish they kept these in as "features" and now I wish for mods to bring these back:

1. Player can no longer cancel fall damage by performing a slide action when about to fall from greater heights
  2. It is no longer possible to perform Gorilla Arms finishers against civilians.
  3. Cyberpsychos and minibosses are now immune to Tranquilizer rounds and System Reset Quickhack.
  4. Wow, that list is way longer than I remember, and many of the guests and gigs I don't recognize or can't correlate the name to a memory. 

Also boy am I grateful for "The health bar should now be visible during car chases."

Also I hope they release an update for the Nexus Mod Manager in the next like 6 hours to reflect this line. May have to do manually *ugh*: 

• Modding: Added a new "mod" folder for loading modded archives. The modded archives can be named in any way and go into the "mod" folder now. Having mod archives in the "patch" folder is no longer supported.

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

Good, maybe by this time next year I'll buy and it'll actually feel like a complete game.

Plus it'll only cost me a fraction of the price 😏

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

Good, maybe by this time next year I'll buy and it'll actually feel like a complete game.

thats the 5head move, wait a year then get the game, i will probably wait untill i can get the game and dlcs for 20-30 bucks

6 hours ago, jagdtigger said:

To be frank its not that bad as many ppl describes it. Yeah CDPR shouldve left out the original XBOne and ps4, that is true. I have the game from day one and aside from minor visual glitches i never seen anything game breaking on an ancient 4670k paired with a vega64.

I'm not just talking about bugs. My main problem with the game was that it felt very "cut". It was very obious in many parts that stuff just got cut out because they couldn't finish it in time. And the city felt extremely hollow as soon as you don't have an active quest. There is literally nothing to do. One of the main promises was that you can interacti with a lot of stuff and the city really feels "alive". It frankly doesnt.

To be clear: I did enjoy the game because i liked the characters and the storyline. But after the story, the game is just over because the "open world" has nothing to offer but a few very quests that all feel the same in some way.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Glad the list is so long to be honest, it needed a lot of help. At least they're working on it. I don't see there being too many people with broken games, a lot of the fixes they did seemed pretty minor. Like the sign being wrong when you leave the city, or people not appearing when they should. Plus the gaps that let you fall through the world (how does THAT happen, I mean I know it's an open world game, but it's not THAT big).

5 hours ago, jagdtigger said:

To be frank its not that bad as many ppl describes it. Yeah CDPR shouldve left out the original XBOne and ps4, that is true. I have the game from day one and aside from minor visual glitches i never seen anything game breaking on an ancient 4670k paired with a vega64.

I don't really agree. That might have been your experience, but it's far from everyone's, and a ton of people couldn't play it at all. I got stuck, 3 times in a row, in the beginning gun tutorial. The game wouldn't let me kill someone I was supposed to, I couldn't exit (no option), it required a hard restart. Meaning I had to do it all over again. After the third time I just laughed, put down the controller and walked away. It was pathetic.

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

Exactly the way I see it.

I'm looking forward to it, but I don't want to deal with the BS my old roommate had to while playing it.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

12 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

The irony is that, if they had of delayed its likely they wouldn't have been targeted for the cyberattack and wouldn't have lost a month of dev time.

I guess they wanted those holiday sales.

Not quite holiday sales but rather they really wanted to please their shareholders/investors so I'm really glad CDPR's stock price plummeted as it'll hopefully discourage such behavior in the future.

Loving 1.2 so far, no doubt will love it even more when the new build is done in April with ray tracing 😄 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

• Fixed an issue where switching the weapon in the inventory two times in a row could result in the weapon not being displayed in-game.

There goes katana flying

• Fixed an issue where dodging right after the Kerenzikov cyberware effect ended resulted in pushing V a great distance forward.

There goes the kerenzikov speed boost

10 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

one time when i called my car with V every car in like a 100 meter radius just blew up. another time i called my car and it flips out of the sky, lands upside down and blows up. another time i call my car and i dont see it anywhere and then i realize its under the ground.

One time I called my car and it was over a mile away. Another time it drove on by.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Haha of course when I actually started to use the System Reset Legendary hack on cyberpsychos they are going to stop me from using it. Makes sense though, since it's an ultimate quickhack. Oh well. Fun while it lasted. 

Still have mods though.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

14 hours ago, RollinLower said:

jep, everyone would be better off if they just delayed the game untill now and released it in the patched state.

i've personally played through the game once now and i'm struggling to find interest to play a second life path.

There are a couple types of players. We are apparently not the same type.  Your complaint makes a certain amount of sense to me.  I haven’t even bought the game yet.  This is the way things usually go.   I figure there’s going to be one more big patch, then I’ll buy it.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

And Bethesda would never care enough to do this kind of stuff:

Why are people so enamored by motion capture? It's literally just motion capture.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There are a couple types of players. We are apparently not the same type.  Your complaint makes a certain amount of sense to me.  I haven’t even bought the game yet.  This is the way things usually go.   I figure there’s going to be one more big patch, then I’ll buy it.

well, i've been on the hype train for this game since the first teaser trailer dropped in 2013, so ofcourse i was going to get it on day 1.

then in 2019 i actually won a pre-order for the game with the forum's F@H event, so that fueled they hype train even more!

now i wish i was your type tough, so i would be in for a better experience.

apparentally there are around 500 patches just on the blog post

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 07.59.57.png

Can no longer cheese my way for free legendary mantis blades in the chest in a cyberpyscho quest by City Center. Recently tested. 😞

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

17 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

--WAAAAAY too many dot points--

Huh, it's almost as if the game wasn't actually ready for release

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

13 hours ago, cj09beira said:

thats the 5head move

5head?

This has been interesting for me...I've never really followed a big game's release like this and seen all theproblems and issues as they come up in real time.   I'm such a low level gamer, It's often years later I get someting, and it's like Game of the Year Editions where it's all out and stuff.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

2 minutes ago, Video Beagle said:

5head?

If you’re asking about it’s meaning, it’s a Twitch emote through BTTV. 

Spoiler

image.png.749f9a2b995dcefd5b0af61f2fe26d12.png

2 minutes ago, gloop said:

it’s a Twitch emote through BTTV. 

I'm too old to understand any of that 😭

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

1 hour ago, Video Beagle said:

I'm too old to understand any of that 😭

it just means its a smart move

2 hours ago, Video Beagle said:

5head?

This has been interesting for me...I've never really followed a big game's release like this and seen all theproblems and issues as they come up in real time.   I'm such a low level gamer, It's often years later I get someting, and it's like Game of the Year Editions where it's all out and stuff.

i bought a game on release once, battlefield 4 (to be fair they fixed it really well, now its one of my favorites), and got burned so never again, now i wait until they are fixed and cheap before i spend my money.