SLI 2 gb 770's Are the ok to keep ?

PhantomXman

Your gf has a better rig than you? dat e-peen shrink! :P no but seriously, it uses a lot of VRAM. Load up the game and let MSI AB run in the background and you'll see it eats a lot of VRAM when you tab out.

Yeah she is mocking me with her 3930k and dual 680 build. I must wait for maxwell and haswell-E.  I will do that. 

Yeah she is mocking me with her 3930k and dual 680 build. I must wait for maxwell and haswell-E.  I will do that. 

She's a keeper. O.o

who cares...

She's a keeper. O.o

She didn't build it herself. Her brother build her the pc (it's watercooled.) He is a professional system builder. And yes she is a kepper . But she need's to stop annyoing  me in the morning. 

Across 3 screens, 2GB is going to limit you in a lot of games. 4GB 770s might help a bit, but more powerful cards would be a good idea. I'd personally wait for Maxwell though. You might just have to run a few games on a single screen. (I do this with some games as I haven't got my second card yet, and one of them isn't enough to power 3 screens with ultra settings in more demanding games.)

the only game i had to turn down was crysis 3 because my vram was maxing out all games for me i run better alittle or the same with one 770 on one 1080p monitor

which 90 percent of my games i ran maxed out except for assassins creed 4 and crysis 3 

but yea i feel the same way and just wait for the 800 series i just hope i can get the money