how do i set up gpu and cpu limit,and how do i set up folding@home to only work when im not using the pc

hey,im kind of new to folding

and iv searched for at least an hour on how to set up gpu and cpu limitations 

and how to set up folding@home to only work when im not using the pc b

but i just kind find answers

can you guys help me?

To set it to fold when not on your PC you will need to set the slider to idle. To set a limit for the CPU you need to go into the advanced view and go into configure then the advanced tab and you will see a slider called CPU percentage usage. As for the GPU i dont know 

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

To set it to fold when not on your PC you will need to set the slider to idle. To set a limit for the CPU you need to go into the advanced view and go into configure then the advanced tab and you will see a slider called CPU percentage usage. As for the GPU i dont know 

thanx

As above, set it to Idle - the other thing you need to do though is make sure you have a screen saver come on. This is the Idle trigger FAH looks for. So after like 5 or 10 minutes, screensaver. Even just a blank screen. Then the CPU and GPU will fold. 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99