How to get into the verified gamer program?

LOST TALE

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

5 minutes ago, LOST TALE said:

watch all of the videos at launch and get the details for that release at that time, and then fail to get a card/cpu anyway because people have been watching at higher speeds skimming for the information and are there buying the parts as soon as they go live

7 minutes ago, Arrogath said:

watch all of the videos at launch and get the details for that release at that time, and then fail to get a card/cpu anyway because people have been watching at higher speeds skimming for the information and are there buying the parts as soon as they go live

So they're giving away the info at random ltt videos and it's first come first served?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

• 3 weeks later...

so there is no point to register as a verified gamer !? beforehand and get in a que?? I included what has been my recent addiction, FFXIV verification, and proof of in game progress... if that does not get me some degree of verification then I don't know what will.... even my other active windows including discord open.. some things redacted for privacy reasons, 

1438031934_verifiedenoughforya.jpg