Defective Rtx3070 Founders Edition?

ImNotaTacoYo

I bought a rtx3070 back in February for $700 cash from a scalper that was new sealed in box. Anyway it has worked fine up until the last month and now my computer won't even boot (black screen) so I took it out and put it in my secondary pc and same issue(VGA light on motherboard comes up). What should I do, when I contact Nvidia they say I need the original receipt to warranty it. Unfortunately I do not have that. I don't overclock my gpu, all drivers were up to date and also I have a 650w corsair gold power supply

46 minutes ago, ImNotaTacoYo said:

I bought a rtx3070 back in February for $700 cash from a scalper that was new sealed in box. Anyway it has worked fine up until the last month and now my computer won't even boot (black screen) so I took it out and put it in my secondary pc and same issue(VGA light on motherboard comes up). What should I do, when I contact Nvidia they say I need the original receipt to warranty it. Unfortunately I do not have that. I don't overclock my gpu, all drivers were up to date and also I have a 650w corsair gold power supply

Unfortunately your options are to try and find the scalper to get the receipt, checking with nvidia if you can pay for a repair (or another repair company) , or buy another card. 

44 minutes ago, ImNotaTacoYo said:

You could try asking the scalper for the receipt, which you should have asked in the first place to be completely honest with you. For exactly this reason. Or you could try asking the AIB partner (unless it's a FE card, which I guess it is if you asked nvidia) for warranty.