Price of AMD Phenom II X4 960T

Go to solution Solved by SAV1OUR,

WELCOME!
large.jpg

and yes its over priced

Hello Linus Forumers!

Good Day!

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

So I currently live in the Philippines and I am planning to  upgrade my system.

I am going to upgrade my cpu to  AMD Phenom II x4 960T it Costs 11,159 Php which is Equal to 248.25 USD

is this overpriced? 

Thanks in advance! 

Cheers!

WELCOME!
large.jpg

and yes its over priced

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Thank you!

How much would you suggest be the price of this CPU now?

Thank you!

How much would you suggest be the price of this CPU now?

its not on pcpartpickers list so its probably off the market also please use the quite button if your directly talking to someone

link for reference

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/cpu/

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

its not on pcpartpickers list so its probably off the market also please use the quite button if your directly talking to someone

link for reference

Guess you meant the Quote button ;)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Guess you meant the Quote button ;)

i's next to o ;~;

Specs

That's an outdated CPU for a super high price.

how much does it cost now?

how much does it cost now?

$60

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

link for reference

Is this website always updated and is it reliable for checking prices?

Is this website always updated and is it reliable for checking prices?

yea its reliable been around for ages, thats just the us version because they tend to have the most stock on stuff because well its one of the largest countrys in the world they will have stuff

Specs