Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): about 400€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Streaming 1080p/30fps 6000kbps

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): It'll be used for streaming to Youtube only, no gaming, video input will be through an external video switch. Just need it to encode and transmit. How many cores do I need? I was looking at a budget 3200g (even a used one) so I wouldn't have to integrate graphics. I'm also willing to use intel, as long as it works well and is as cheap. Really nothing fancy. I put together this, tell me what you think the cpu is ok, the rest I think is alright.

Go on ebay and buy a used cheap core i7 dell. Should be 200 something euro and be plenty.

That is an expensive 3400g! ($222 usd, you can buy a 3600 or 10600k in the us for what you are paying for a 3400g) I don't know what prices are like in italy though.

My system: Core I7 10700k, 32 gb Trident Z RGB ram@3200mhz, EVGA GTX 970 SSC (will upgrade), NZXT N7 Z490 motherboard (Black, Samsung 980 1TB SSD, NZXT C850 PSU, Hyper 212 EVO RGB cooler, Corsair 4000D airflow case.