Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Am I the shallowest person ever?

Hi all!

Well, I was just there, browsing for some new memory, and I was looking at the Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 GB kit, and I thought it was perfect for me. 

But like the regular curious person I was I kept looking, and I came across the Dominator Platinum's.

Holy Crap.

Anyways, long story short, I paid $40 more for the a Platinum kit, based on looks. Am I a bad person?  :mellow:

Have you ever bought anything you didn't need, but just cause of the sexiness of it you bought it?

This would probably fit better in the General Discussion or Off-Topic Sub-Forums.

New Profile picture created by Lolzious Thanks so much for the great Picture!

No because the Dominator Platinum's are freakin sexy and are well binned so they should (in theory) achieve better overclocking performance and stability.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

This would probably fit better in the General Discussion or Off-Topic Sub-Forums.

Well, on the "CPU, Motherboards and Memory" it says "General discussion", so I thought it wouldn't be an issue, sorry if I was wrong.

No because the Dominator Platinum's are freakin sexy and are well binned so they should (in theory) achieve better overclocking performance and stability.

Well, my kit is 1866, but I'll try to OC it for sure :) Although I'm a noob when it comes down to memory OC'ing, never done it before.

I would have done the same thing.

Nice to know I'm not alone :D

Have you ever bought anything you didn't need, but just cause of the sexiness of it you bought it?

basically sums up my whole rig, ahahah.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 3600 - 1080Ti & 1070Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB NVMeSSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Hi all!

Well, I was just there, browsing for some new memory, and I was looking at the Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 GB kit, and I thought it was perfect for me. 

But like the regular curious person I was I kept looking, and I came across the Dominator Platinum's.

Holy Crap.

Anyways, long story short, I paid $40 more for the a Platinum kit, based on looks. Am I a bad person?  :mellow:

lol no wtf.

if u said u cant like a person solely based on their looks now thats shallow. and its quite common