160 new replies in 30 seconds?

Browser, version and OS: 

Windows 10 20H2, chrome  89.0.4389.90

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Opened one of the verefied actual gamer threads and went back a few pages

What happened?

about 30 seconds after i open one of the older pages, I got a 168 new replies mesage

What did you expect to happen?

To get a one new reply message (there was only one new post)

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

screenshot was copied to my clipboard (used win+shift+s)😞 I copied the page link over it

Any other relevant details:

not really

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

n/a

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Considering thread had at least 175 new replies since my last visit 16h ago, I don't think this is issue with forum. What I think is that you have tab open, but it wasn't refreshing or pinging server. Which would have cause this once you activate the tab and see all the posts that had been done while it was inactive.

80 posts within 1h, so I doubt this is forum issue.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

56 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Considering thread had at least 175 new replies since my last visit 16h ago, I don't think this is issue with forum. What I think is that you have tab open, but it wasn't refreshing or pinging server. Which would have cause this once you activate the tab and see all the posts that had been done while it was inactive.

I didn't have the tab open. I I don't think I had any ltt tabs open on any of my other devices.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

There was a known bug with this, but I thought it had been fixed. If memory serves, the way to get that bug was to start on page x, then switch to the last page, then use your browser's back button to return to page x - does that match what you did?

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

There was a known bug with this, but I thought it had been fixed. If memory serves, the way to get that bug was to start on page x, then switch to the last page, then use your browser's back button to return to page x - does that match what you did?

Possibly, though this was at like 12 hours ago. 

I think it was tho.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler