Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You think were in a Police state??????

Tocsin_786

so after reading and watching so many videos of police brutality like the. do you guys think we are in a police state.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Along with my father, grand father, other grand father, great grand father and my dads dad being in the military, when it comes to this subject I usually stay quiet, but you are pointing out the bad. What about the good? I've talked to MANY cops and they were all nice, not dick heads. When things like this come up it pissed me off that they just highlight one bad thing that happened, why get so butt hurt about it? 

</rant>

Although in this video, they made the incorrect division. The homeless man made no threats to the officers lives and they should be relieved of duty, not to hard to see a cop who loves his job and the others who take advantage of being above others.

Along with my father, grand father, other grand father, great grand father and my dads dad being in the military, when it comes to this subject I usually stay quiet, but you are pointing out the bad. What about the good? I've talked to MANY cops and they were all nice, not dick heads. When things like this come up it pissed me off that they just highlight one bad thing that happened, why get so butt hurt about it? 

</rant>

Because it outweighs the Good. They are just so bad in this video. Thats all. Soo Bad. 

Because it outweighs the Good. They are just so bad in this video. Thats all. Soo Bad. 

Edited my post.

??

what

Error: 410

</rant>

Although in this video, they made the incorrect division. The homeless man made no threats to the officers lives and they should be relieved of duty, not to hard to see a cop who loves his job and the others who take advantage of being above others.

This wasn't saying all cops are bad or something. Their just talking about this particular situation. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

??

what

He he saying that officers are usually good.... and then this "bad" act of overpowered authority out weighs that good down to where people rant on it. 

just watched that oddly enough.

I think we live in a country that police are too willing to resort to violence when dealing with people.

They could have used a taser or shot him with the sandbags before shooting him.

They didn't have to release the dog.

It's a sad situation and unfortunately not an isolated incident. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What do you mean when you say "we"?

The united states of 'merica, the home of the free.

</rant>

oh no im with you on the nice cops thing and this thing being as stretched out as #BetterThankBeiber sometimes. just wanted a general discussion on the issue

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

</rant>

I agree with this completely.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I shoot campers all the time.

But I'm legit moving to Canada when I turn 18.

Don't come to Alberta then, we're a rather rash and harsh province. More like Texas junior, just with less Christians and more Chinese People.

The US has some pretty fucked up police officers indeed, but considering how many in total there are vs the rare events like these, it's almost insignificant. It's still bad that it happens, though. When it happens, they do the weirdest shit.

Also, a police state is something different than some cops just being cunts. Nazi Germany was a police state.

Also, also, I hate to point this out, but this is a forum of multiple nationalities. "We" shouldn't be used in the title. I find it rather disrespectful when everything's revolving around "me and my country because merica".

/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///

Don't come to Alberta then, we're a rather rash and harsh province. More like Texas junior, just with less Christians and more Chinese People.

I love Texas.

Vancouver seems less religiously insane.

Might be a good place to move :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

One bag would be enough to send the guy to the ground, that's what they're for. One is enough. This sort of behavior is outrageous, but the thing that makes me the most upset is that they're getting a paid vacation while the case is being investigated and handled.

Whats wrong with Texas? Chinese people aren't a bad thing right?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Whats wrong with Texas? Chinese people aren't a bad thing right?

Oh nothing, I love Alberta and Texas. Just these two places aren't for the faint of heart; guns, hillbillies, rascism, pollution, the hate of left wing commies.