HDTV for console gaming help, please.

johnnyTheMac
Hello, 

I am looking for an HDTV that is great for playing PS3, PS4 and just a little bit of PC gaming. What I mean is that 95% of the TV's use will be for consoles. I am stuck on make, model and size. I have been messing around with PC monitors so long that I am totally out of the loop when it comes to good TVs. 

I was hoping to get some help from all of you knowledgeable folks over here. My budget is around $300-400. I will not be needing any sort of Smart TV with internet capabilities or 120 Hz. I think that I just need a good, quality HDTV with 60 Hz and that is it. If I had to choose size, I guess I would say anywhere between 32"-47". I know that is a big window, but I really do not know. I will be sitting about 3-6 feet away, for now, but we are moving soon and it will have its own place off of my desk, where it will be further away. 

I hope that made some sort of sense. Thank you in advance for all help.

Johnny

CPU: Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UDH4 | RAM: 8 GB Blue Ares | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 GHz Edition | Case: Corsair C70 Vengeance Arctic White | Storage: 250 GB SSD Corsair Neutron - 128 GB SSD Kingston - 1 TB WD Black | PSU: Corsair 850 watt | Display: 3 x Dell S2340M 23-Inch IPS 

Vizio fits your price range and offers a fantastic feature set for the price you pay.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)