BEST MICRO ATX AIRFLOW CASE

linusface
2 minutes ago, linusface said:

GIVE ME 5 MICRO ATX CASES WITH GOOD AIRFLOW

You'll more than likely have to buy the cases as not many people here give away parts especially without a "please"

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

You'll more than likely have to buy the cases as not many people here give away parts especially without a "please"

i meant give me 5 matx recommendations srry 

2 minutes ago, linusface said:

i meant give me 5 matx recommendations srry 

HAHAHA  I knew what you meant.   I have no recommendations though.

airflow matters little in cases. just make sure you have a couple of grills and a fair amount of places to stick fans on and you'll be dandy. "high airflow" cases are a scam imo. The most expensive and highest airflow case will be pale in comparison to putting an extra chassis fan on the build

3 Micro atx option / recommendations

Darkflash DLM 21 Mesh 

Cooler Master MB311L

Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

10 hours ago, barackobama2 said:

airflow matters little in cases. just make sure you have a couple of grills and a fair amount of places to stick fans on and you'll be dandy. "high airflow" cases are a scam imo. The most expensive and highest airflow case will be pale in comparison to putting an extra chassis fan on the build

Please do not give advice, if you don't know much about the topic. 

Airflow is essential to your computer. There needs to be plenty of intake and area to eject the intake. Take one of those away or have inadequate of either and you have a poor case. Your performance will suffer and worse yet, your parts run the possibility of not lasting as long. 

As for recommendations, I personally like silverstone cases and they have a few micro atx offerings 

1 hour ago, chimimoryo said:

Please do not give advice, if you don't know much about the topic. 

Airflow is essential to your computer. There needs to be plenty of intake and area to eject the intake. Take one of those away or have inadequate of either and you have a poor case. Your performance will suffer and worse yet, your parts run the possibility of not lasting as long. 

As for recommendations, I personally like silverstone cases and they have a few micro atx offerings 

well its hard to say parts now days last longer then they did before so, in theory yes but you probably spend too much on making it laster longer then just saving it and upgrading sooner. most people will want to up grade way before there pc is un usable. but thats imo

i mean an open air case has the best cooling for cheap or free so.. there that.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

56 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

well its hard to say parts now days last longer then they did before so, in theory yes but you probably spend too much on making it laster longer then just saving it and upgrading sooner. most people will want to up grade way before there pc is un usable. but thats imo

i mean an open air case has the best cooling for cheap or free so.. there that.

Yes, that's the worst case scenario, and not very likely, given upgrades. But it also a distinct possibility. 

But, without a doubt, airflow isn't just a bullshit marketing buzz word