Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Candy Crush games developer King valued at over $7bn

Johners

The games developer behind Candy Crush Saga, King, has been valued at over $7bn (£4.2bn) after it raised $500m listing on the New York Stock Exchange.

The company sold 22.2 million shares priced at $22.50 per share which is the mid-point of the range the firm had initially set. They want to use the money to expand their business. Candy Crush was also the most downloaded free mobile app in 2013.

Article Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26741017

Everytime I hit my funny bone unexpectedly it's like my own personal Pearl Harbour.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Project JAPC Build Log

Llama-cant-deal-with-it.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Candycrush + Oculus =

Future of VR GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

according to Facebook that is...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Candycrush + Oculus =

Future of VR GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

according to Facebook that is...

bitches are high right now FFS

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

where can I find that pic :o

you could just right click and nab it from him directly  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

you could just right click and nab it from him directly  ;)

on my phone dude :(

on my phone dude :(

It should still be there when you have access to a desktop  ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Oh hai.

I think the market is in the boom phase of the Boom - Bust cycle.

I'm quite surprised Facebook didn't offer to buy it for 1 trillion Facebook shares.