New PS4 for $100. Is this scam or real?

Shammikit

Firstly Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post something like this, I couldnt find any other place where this topic would fit

So I bumped into this listing while I was browsing ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-PlayStation-PS4-1TB-Slim-Gaming-Console-Black-CUH-2215B/143984075540?hash=item21861ea314:g:lxsAAOSwWJxgVvTS

Says the console is new and the guy's account seem to be quite old too and has some gud ratings. So difficult to think if its a scam but I just want to make sure. What are your thoughts? Where I live PS4s havent dropped in value at all and for this price its difficult to look away.  

8 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

Firstly Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post something like this, I couldnt find any other place where this topic would fit

So I bumped into this listing while I was browsing ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-PlayStation-PS4-1TB-Slim-Gaming-Console-Black-CUH-2215B/143984075540?hash=item21861ea314:g:lxsAAOSwWJxgVvTS

Says the console is new and the guy's account seem to be quite old too and has some gud ratings. So difficult to think if its a scam but I just want to make sure. What are your thoughts? Where I live PS4s havent dropped in value at all and for this price its difficult to look away.  

Posting gone. That answers your question.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

12 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

Posting gone. That answers your question.

oh