what is ad-hoc channel 802.11 b/g value?

Xtreme Gamer

What the title says. Also, what should the value be?

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

I don't understand the question ... are you trying to setup an adhoc network? wondering what an adhoc network is? If neither of the above the setting is irrelevant to you

I don't understand the question ... are you trying to setup an adhoc network? wondering what an adhoc network is? If neither of the above the setting is irrelevant to you

I want to know what it is, so then I can determine if I should use one.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

I want to know what it is, so then I can determine if I should use one.

in very very very simple terms an ad hoc network would be the same principle as peer to peer ie the nodes connect to each other without routers routing the traffic from one node to the other ... to setup an add hoc network you will need all wireless devices to operate in adhoc mode on the same channel.

It's of no real use to the average person