Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FINALLY an AMD Handheld Gaming PC!!

Not sure why this hasn't been brought up yet, but the split screen keyboard used on the Surface Go (and Surface RT originally) is a pretty good native keyboard solution for typing. I can even use it lying down on a sofa resting my arms and type with it quite comfortably.

Maybe not for doing a 2-3 page Word doc, but certainly usable for punching out a piece like this in a pinch.

Maybe that 8 inch screen size is the sweet spot. I'm wondering why they haven't considered doing a "thicker" Surface Go type device with beefier hardware/battery under the hood. It would certainly be doable, and I for one would gladly jump at a handheld gaming device that I could also use with Steam streaming.

Cool. I always wanted a pocket size Windows PC like the old days. Hope they come out with a keyboard attachment.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

2 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Cool. I always wanted a pocket size Windows PC like the old days. Hope they come out with a keyboard attachment.

Kinda, kinda not. "The old days" was Windows CE, and let's be honest, I don't miss that at all.

A more modern Win 10 based OS, though, would rock.

"Is X and Y going to Bottleneck?" YES. YES, IT FREAKING IS. NOT having a bottleneck is, most likely, impossible. Will it negatively effect your gaming experience? Probably not.

4 minutes ago, Sarra said:

Kinda, kinda not. "The old days" was Windows CE, and let's be honest, I don't miss that at all.

Yeah. I just want something like a palm top PC, with the keyboard and such.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.