Linus Tech Tips Gamer Clan/Group unofficial Announcement!

Hi guys, im here to announce a few things.... If you followed my post:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/131592-linustechtips-gamer-clan/ -----> that is the link, you know I and some members of the forums discussed about possibillity of making a LTT gamer clan, and here it is:

Xfire LTT Gaming Community: http://www.xfire.com/communities/lttgc

Steam LTT Gaming Community: http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/lttgroup

On both currently there are no members and I am the admin, but the moderators of the actual forums will be promoted to lead those two groups, or random trusted members, or even Linus himself.

We already have a server running for the forums and the owner wants to join it up with the two groups, that is a Minecraft server with a Mumble one:

Game Server IP: 

108.174.60.68:25865

Mumble Server IP:

Port: 64765

You can go and discuss anything about servers and making of these two groups in the first link above! :)
I would like to know what @LinusTech thinks of this :)

So basically what i want to do is have subforums for our gaming group, people donating atleast 5 euros to run and manage servers: I thougt of Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, GMoD, CS:GO, TF2, 2 more Minecraft servers, and Battlefield 4 server with atleast 48 slots. Forum members will donate and manage as I said, and we kinda need to organize this a bit more, but this is just my plan and many agreeed with me. I also thought of splitting the main LTT or LTT-G clan into two subclans. LTT-EU and LTT-NA since one member said:

"The thing with large LTT clans is that often there is a huge split between NA and EU players that makes it a tad difficult to play together"

So yeah, what do YOU guys think also?

I'd like to be apart of the Counter-Strike portion of the community when we get around to the I'm not too big a fan of Minecraft. I joined the Steam Community though so good luck! :D

I would like that, I'm a big mine craft noob

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I would love it, but yeah, I think you should make two separate groups for NA and EU players. Like two chapters of a motorcycle gang. :D

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Hi guys, im here to announce a few things.... If you followed my post:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/131592-linustechtips-gamer-clan/ -----> that is the link, you know I and some members of the forums discussed about possibillity of making a LTT gamer clan, and here it is:

Xfire LTT Gaming Community: http://www.xfire.com/communities/lttgc

Steam LTT Gaming Community: http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/lttgroup

On both currently there are no members and I am the admin, but the moderators of the actual forums will be promoted to lead those two groups, or random trusted members, or even Linus himself.

We already have a server running for the forums and the owner wants to join it up with the two groups, that is a Minecraft server with a Mumble one:

Game Server IP: 

108.174.60.68:25865

Mumble Server IP:

Port: 64765

You can go and discuss anything about servers and making of these two groups in the first link above! :)

I would like to know what @LinusTech thinks of this :)

So basically what i want to do is have subforums for our gaming group, people donating atleast 5 euros to run and manage servers: I thougt of Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, GMoD, CS:GO, TF2, 2 more Minecraft servers, and Battlefield 4 server with atleast 48 slots. Forum members will donate and manage as I said, and we kinda need to organize this a bit more, but this is just my plan and many agreeed with me. I also thought of splitting the main LTT or LTT-G clan into two subclans. LTT-EU and LTT-NA since one member said:

"The thing with large LTT clans is that often there is a huge split between NA and EU players that makes it a tad difficult to play together"

So yeah, what do YOU guys think also?

Nice:D

I was thinking about a LTT gaming clan back in 2013, But i had no balls to post a thread like this:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

There's already a Steam group with over a thousand members............... 

Yeah but this would be a gamer focused one without all the announcements about the WAN show and stuff I presume

Yeah but this would be a gamer focused one without all the announcements about the WAN show and stuff I presume

The one that exists does some announcements and the WAN show........The only thing it needs is someone to organize it.......

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

when I log onto steam ill get join the steam group.  Not really into minecraft though and I don't have mumble.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Yeah, awesome guys, thanks for the responses, MAKE THIS WORK!