ITX Build vs Laptop

What are your opinions and which one do you guys think is the better option and why? (I will be going to college soon)

Budget : £1000 ($1500)

Uses - Editing and playing games like BF4 at 60fps on high settings.

Thanks,

Blueprint

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

itx because you can still get more power from itx then you can from most laptops

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

What are your opinions and which one do you guys think is the better option and why? (I will be going to college soon)

Budget : £1000 ($1500)

Thanks,

Blueprint

way better performance with an itx build. better price/performance ratio. 

with the laptop you will get less storage, worse performance but the big thing is its portable and you wouldn't have to buy peripherals. 

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

itx because you can still get more power from itx then you can from most laptops

agreed, but you just close  your laptop, pop into a bag and youre set, you just cant to that with ITX

if you will take it to classes laptop is your only option

otherwise go ITX, with a beautifull EVGA hadron or 250D if you want it to be cheaper.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

agreed, but you just close  your laptop, pop into a bag and youre set, you just cant to that with ITX

if you will take it to classes laptop is your only option

otherwise go ITX, with a beautifull EVGA hadron or 250D if you want it to be cheaper.

yeah true in my opinion a laptop would be more ideal for school 

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

yeah true in my opinion a laptop would be more ideal for school 

i share that opinion, but you could always get a cheap chromebook and still get a very decent gaming PC.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i share that opinion, but you could always get a cheap chromebook and still get a very decent gaming PC.

that is a good option as well i never thought of that but good recommendation :D  i would go with that if i was in his position 

itx all the way

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb