Abraham game makers believe they are fighting with satan

Fred Castellum

Ok so this group of game makers believer they are in a fight with satan apparently....

This doesn't fall under news in tech so its in off topic

SOURCE: http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/25/5496396/abraham-game-makers-believe-they-are-in-a-fight-with-satan

This is absurd.....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

This is just.. That screenshot.. oh wow..

laughing-hysterically_thumb_zps97df13e4.

Edit:

Adding some of the highlights of the article.

"If Satan is rallying some of his resources to forestall, delay, or kill this project, I think, this must be a perceived threat to his kingdom," 

"I fully would expect something like this to have spiritual warfare. Look at the gospel accounts of demons and so forth. That's reality. Many Americans don't believe it anymore. That doesn't change reality."

These people can't be real xD 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

... *facepalm*

I don't get what the funny part is. 

In other news: Christians actually believe the stuff they preach.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well a group of Russian guys wanted to fight Na'Vi from Avatar and I'd say they were pretty serious :/ 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

... *facepalm*

I don't get what the funny part is. 

I don't find it funny at all, it just blows my mind this game dev group thinks GTA is the end times and that satan is stalling their project... 

*headache*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well a group of Russian guys wanted to fight Na'Vi from Avatar and I'd say they were pretty serious :/ 

.... Wait... What?... Hmm.. WHAT?

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You have got to be kidding me.... were they drunk to the point of no return?....

Things didn't work out?

Yeah must be divine intervention, because no game developers ever fail.

You have got to be kidding me.... were they drunk to the point of no return?....

They probably were not, and that's kinda scary. But still, I was laughing and facepalming at the same time.

(their website via Google Translator, might cause light brain damage)

I've just realized that ^ this ^ looks like something from Red Alert in terms of design.

What the hell you changed you god dam avatar AGAIN....

iqqatMo.gif

They probably were not, and that's kinda scary. But still, I was laughing and facepalming at the same time.

(their website via Google Translator, might cause light brain damage)

I just gave it a quick read.. I can't really decipher if they are against the movie or they really believe that the na'vi exist.. I am leaning towards the latter..

We are confident in the victory of the Earth, humanity and reason over blue invasion plagiarism, vulgarity and ideology trick.

I also noticed that they called Sigourney Weaver a biologist nazi?... What?

.. Laws need to be put in place to prevent these people from procreating...

What the hell you changed you god dam avatar AGAIN....

I couldn't stay away from Toby Schmitz portrayal of Jack Rackham  -_-

I just gave it a quick read.. I can't really decipher if they are against the movie or they really believe that the na'vi exist.. I am leaning towards the latter..

I also noticed that they called Sigourney Weaver a biologist nazi?... What?

.. Laws need to be put in place to prevent these people from procreating...

Seems like both. It's kinda hard to understand even if you're Russian :D 

I couldn't stay away from Toby Schmitz portrayal of Jack Rackham  -_-

Here just use this as your avatar and never change: 

twhZlmF.gif

Here just use this as your avatar and never change: 

I still haven't watched that series. So i won't be using that gif just yet  -_-

I still haven't watched that series. So i won't be using that gif just yet  -_-

Oh that is quite a problem.... its time to fix that!

This is just.. That screenshot.. oh wow..

I wish.

Unfortunately, America and Canada get a lot of crazies when it comes to this

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

Basically what they are saying is they are in a fight with an enemy...because thats what satan means in latin (i think latin anyways).  Usually you fight against an enemy lol

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones