are there any prebuild sites what allow buying pc without storage+ windows 10

so i am planning to buy first time any prebuild pc..but i seriously dont need any storage drives, since i plan moving them from old to new.plus i never used any windows operating system here..been using linux over 15+ years here

5 minutes ago, aqarwaen29 said:

so i am planning to buy first time any prebuild pc..but i seriously dont need any storage drives, since i plan moving them from old to new.plus i never used any windows operating system here..been using linux over 15+ years here

I know https://buildredux.com/ does not need you to buy windows, but includes a $74 m.2 ssd with it.

A small SSD is a low part of the cost of  the prebuilt and it has decent resale value ... you could just pull it out and put it on eBay or local marketplaces. 

Windows is fairly cheap for builders, can be quite low, in the tens of euro/dollars ... so you woudn't save much by going that route.

You could request to have the computer sent with FreeDOS or Ubuntu or without any OS and request a discount for that, but don't be surprised if you find out it's not much.