major stutters even on old games

IzaYa01

I have major stutters on most games even on low end games and old games like league of legends or valorant or even resident evil 4, i know my specs are not the best but still it should not cause stutters in games like these.
specs : 
cpu : i3 7100 
gpu :gtx 1050 aero itx
ram : 8gb 2400mhz dual channel
drive : 1tb 7200rpm hdd
psu : corsair vs 450 v2
windows 10 pro 64bit

When do you often experience stuttering? Perhaps when loading up the game, crossing new areas? Running on just a single HDD which degrades of the years might be the cause though there are lots of possibilities

On 3/16/2021 at 7:57 AM, _Dawnte_ said:

When do you often experience stuttering? Perhaps when loading up the game, crossing new areas? Running on just a single HDD which degrades of the years might be the cause though there are lots of possibilities

the stutters are random most of the time i have 2 500gb hdds

7 hours ago, IzaYa01 said:

the stutters are random most of the time i have 2 500gb hdds

🤔..A few issues I see with your setup. You only have 8 gbs of ram, your CPU is no doubt a severe bottleneck with only 2 cores and four threads, and you're running your games off of an HDD. The new current gen consoles finally moved onto SSD's for a reason. They are tons faster than any HDD ever will be. HDD's are obsolete for video game applications. There are other reasons why your games might be stuttering, but you basically need a total overhaul, a brand new computer. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

On 3/18/2021 at 5:38 AM, volks215 said:

Is everything up to date? drivers and system

yes windows and every driver is up to date.

On 3/18/2021 at 4:59 AM, BlackManINC said:

🤔..A few issues I see with your setup. You only have 8 gbs of ram, your CPU is no doubt a severe bottleneck with only 2 cores and four threads, and you're running your games off of an HDD. The new current gen consoles finally moved onto SSD's for a reason. They are tons faster than any HDD ever will be. HDD's are obsolete for video game applications. There are other reasons why your games might be stuttering, but you basically need a total overhaul, a brand new computer. 

the prices are over the roof right now, combined with the fact that its already a 3rd world country so the prices are inflated and basically its not the right time to upgrade :c