NVIDIA SHIELD with Kitkat for $199

lhikary

NVIDIA is pushing forward it’s handheld gaming console based on Android. Company is planning to update the system to the latest 4.4 KitKat. SHIELD will also receive an update for GameStream, which will now support full HD, Remote Streaming, Wake on Lan and Remote Login. Additionally a further price cut is planned. NVIDIA SHIELD should cost $199 in April (currently it is $249).

%7Boption%7Dhttp://videocardz.com/images/2014/03/NVIDIA-SHIELD-GTC2014-1.jpg[\img]

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

meh pass

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Was expecting this ...

Mtj8EST.jpg

dissapointed ...

Not so fast... with the $50 you'd save, you can convert that money into Kit Kat goodness.  Plus, the system also has Kit Kat. :)

if i had a better router id go for it, but my old WRT160Nv3 just isnt gonna cut it wireless N isnt sufficient for streaming games

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

if shield was around 150euros, i would strongly consider buying it, but since 1$=1€ in technology i dont see that happening anytime soon

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

if shield was around 150euros, i would strongly consider buying it, but since 1$=1in technology i dont see that happening anytime soon

50 euro seems like alot of money if you can get 150...

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Why isn't the shield available in the UK?

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V