Zalman Z11 Plus PSU mounting

So, I recently asked about the fan connectors in the Zalman Z11 Plus case, and now I have another question:

I got the case, opened it, and found that the place where the PSU fan would be placed, if the PSU was installed with the fan facing down, was "blocked", there was no holes for the fan to take in from. There is a dust filter on the bottom of the case, but no place for the PSU to take in air. This is my first build, so I don't know if this is what it's like in every case, so if that's the case, sorry for my stupid question. But, please let me know if can mount the PSU with the fan down, feeling sure the fan is getting air, or do i have to mount it with fan facing up?

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

I have the case and my psu is facing down taking in air from underneath the case.

Sounds like you are trying to put another fan underneath the PSU? If I'm correct, you should be able to just put the PSU in no problemo without any additional external fans that you are trying to add.

The Zalman Z11 has a slotted area of the air to intake so it partially limits the airflow compared to an open grill, but you should have no problem mounting the fan face down.zalman_z11_plus.jpg