What water cooling system should I get and what different from the rest

I was planing but bilding a pc with a sli 770. I want to water cool the gpu as well as the cpu I know I can get a all in one water cooler for the cpu but I have not seen any for gpus. Now I guess the real question is with all the different water cooling options what's the difference between each One like what will run cool. I don't know if it matters but I also want to have two 120 mm radiators one cooling the CPU the other cooling the GPus

I was planing but bilding a pc with a sli 770. I want to water cool the gpu as well as the cpu I know I can get a all in one water cooler for the cpu but I have not seen any for gpus. Now I guess the real question is with all the different water cooling options what's the difference between each One like what will run cool. I don't know if it matters but I also want to have two 120 mm radiators one cooling the CPU the other cooling the GPus

your best option is to do a full custom loop with a 240mm rad, since you are going sli it will be more space efficient to run everything on one rad

please quote me if you want to get back to me as i'm not gonna check up on this to see if you've replied xD

also 500 posts :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

VRM cooling on those things is horrible, dont buy unless  you mod some headspreaders on your VRM

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

With you installing 3 AIO such as H100i, Kraken x60, it may be hard to find a rad mount and stretching the tube. For example, if your case doesn't have rad mount on the bottom, it may be hard to mount the rad for you 2nd GPU in front or on top.

With a custom loop, you are cutting specific length of tube for your case. But taking cost into consideration, custom loop especially with 2 GPU blocks may be expensive.