Which card shall i go for..?

madmanmoose

Hiya guys / gals, (kinda new here)

Anyway, im looking to upgrade my current Graphics Card, at the moment i have an ATI HD7770, looking to move over to NVidia (as alot of people have suggested) and probably looking at getting a GTX 770.... BUT what one......  zotac, asus, msi, gigabyte, palit, evga, i am so confused.

so my question is:

What card do you recommend ..?

Wait for the 860,870,880 whichever one you can afford

Diamond 5 in League :)

I would recommend the EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked edition, it has a pretty decent factory overclock, and can be found for cheaper than a lot of the other models. The ACX cooler is pretty sweet too and works well. EVGA is a really reliable company.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130921

Also congrats on your first post!:)

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

What brand really comes down to personal preference. I like EVGA because my cards from them have been good, they've got a good warranty and great customer service (from my current experience).

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

ASUS is really good, and that backplate :wub:

EVGA w/ ACX. That card is sexy as hell

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Asus, Evga or Msi they are all really good but go with a 4gb 770 they don't really cost more and the extra vram is nice to have.

Wait until the 800 series comes out. There's going to be a shitload of discounts :). And go for ASUS or EVGA.

I usually go for looks and water block compatibility, but i just happen to only look at Asus, EVGA, and MSI lol.

Hiya guys / gals, (kinda new here)

Anyway, im looking to upgrade my current Graphics Card, at the moment i have an ATI HD7770, looking to move over to NVidia (as alot of people have suggested) and probably looking at getting a GTX 770.... BUT what one......  zotac, asus, msi, gigabyte, palit, evga, i am so confused.

so my question is:

What card do you recommend ..?

Wait for maxwell, if you really need one now i`d reccomend MSI, the twin frozr gaming is an awesome card i can reccomend to anyone out there

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Wait for 800 series if possible but if you really want it now I would suggest Asus, EVGA, or gigabyte.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Wait for 800 series if possible but if you really want it now I would suggest Asus, EVGA, or gigabyte.

this..

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

why is this in the general section? 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Get whichever is cheapest or the one you like best. There's not much of a difference between the brands.

This belongs in the Graphics Cards section. I'm moving the thread.
Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future. Do not just dump your threads into General Discussion.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.