Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The way Commander Mode is ment to be played (BF4)

Commanding Randoms on Battlefield 4 - Episode 1

By

EliteRebellionClan

This is the best I've seen. :D

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

The commander is in incredibly powerful force multiplier in BF4.  It was a bit boring to me when I tried it, but a great feature and amazingly useful if implemented like in this video.  If you SLs listen and you are smart with abilities you will wipe through any other team out there.

O_O 
With a commander like that you can't loose  :o
If just every round would be like that :/

RTX2070OC 

I guess RTS players and wannabe commanders in real life would gravitate towards this. Heck I guess if I understood what I was doing I'd do a little of it too but I think this is only meant for select individuals.

Nice video of it being done properly even if I do not know all that was going on there which is why it would be no commander for me.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I was actually in the top 50 commanders in the world when the game first came out. I got tired of it because I had an 80% chance that I'd be stuck with a squad of snipers, a squad full of dead people waiting for a jet/helicopter, or people who would literally shout "fuck you!" at the commander. However when I had a few squads who actually listen it was awesome being commander.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

wow, thats sweet. I have used C-mode before and it can get a bit dry. but if you actually have people willing to listen you can dominate the other team.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 3600 - 1080Ti & 1070Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB NVMeSSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I liked BF2 commander position more. In BF4 its so depending on how your team plays and can be really boring on some maps. And scanning for inf/vehicle is more towards useless since there's no option to random spot for own team.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv