quick question about newegg premier

Tuanie

I want to try out the newegg premier. They have a 30 day trail right now. If I do not like it, can I cancel before my trail is up? and will they still charge me the feeds? 

also, is it free shipping only in the us?

You can cancel it before you are charged, but I have premier and it is so totally worth the money for free 3-day shipping and that

I want to try out the newegg premier. They have a 30 day trail right now. If I do not like it, can I cancel before my trail is up? and will they still charge me the feeds? 

damn a 30 day trail? Their newegg premier shipping times must be from Paul walking all the way to your house to deliver your products. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I'd get premier if I bought stuff on a daily basis but I don't buy enough Newegg stuff to make it worth it. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have it and yes 30 trial if you cancel within the 30 days they will not charge you anything.

I dont jnow about outside the us as I am from the us but on the non free shipping you do get a significant discount.

I'd get premier if I bought stuff on a daily basis but I don't buy enough Newegg stuff to make it worth it.

Weekly or even monthly makes up for it.

Weekly or even monthly makes up for it.

Nope haven't bought a thing off of newegg for at least 6 months now lol. 

I'm looking for a new HDD right now though. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nope haven't bought a thing off of newegg for at least 6 months now lol.

I'm looking for a new HDD right now though.

Where do you normally buy your stuff?

Where do you normally buy your stuff?

uhh either newegg or amazon. Depends on price. 

Last couple of items I've bought were all from Amazon. 

You can cancel it before you are charged, but I have premier and it is so totally worth the money for free 3-day shipping and that

What sort of discount are you getting on there 2 and 1 day shipping? Amazon prime has 2 day shipping for $79 a year and 1 day shipping for $3.99. And shoprunner has free 2 day shipping for $79 a year as well.

What sort of discount are you getting on there 2 and 1 day shipping? Amazon prime has 2 day shipping for $79 a year and 1 day shipping for $3.99. And shoprunner has free 2 day shipping for $79 a year as well.

I believe it says the exact discounts in the details about premier.

not sure where you are located and if you can order from them but I tried to order from latin america, using an international card, and have it delivered to a friend in the US. They accepted the order, then cancelled it (for being a non-US card), but the bank processed it before newegg cancelled it, and I ended up waiting 45 days for my money.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Free 3 day shipping, in the past 2 weeks it has already paid for it's self

Free 3 day shipping, in the past 2 weeks it has already paid for it's self

You buy enough stuff from newegg to rack up $50 in shipping fees in 2 weeks? Geez.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

You buy enough stuff from newegg to rack up $50 in shipping fees in 2 weeks? Geez.

A build could do that or nearly.

It was just a couple parts, 3 day shipping on the case when I ordered it was $13, then the rest would have been $43.