When does 5600 non x come out?

Looking at the previous generation ryzen 5 3600x and 3600 were so close in performance that i would say that the 50$ extra for the 3600x wasnt worth it. So i think of just waiting until the 5600 comes out. But when does it come out?

AMD hasn't provided a release date

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, CasperLaGhost said:

Looking at the previous generation ryzen 5 3600x and 3600 were so close in performance that i would say that the 50$ extra for the 3600x wasnt worth it. So i think of just waiting until the 5600 comes out. But when does it come out?

not sure. High chance that it will be OEM only tho

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

not sure. High chance that it will be OEM only tho

I doubt that.

Just now, CasperLaGhost said:

I doubt that.

No, because the 5800 and 5900 (non X) are supposed to be OEM only. Doubt they will change that for teh 5600

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

5 minutes ago, Downkey said:

No, because the 5800 and 5900 (non X) are supposed to be OEM only. Doubt they will change that for teh 5600

Yeah they are... They are confirmed as OEM only. Sad.

With the current chip shortage, releasing an inferior and cheaper product would make no sense for AMD unless they are sitting on tons of 5500x that are not making the cut. So short answer, when stocks stabilize or there is enough bad 5500x out there to be converted in 5500 and not create additional pressure on TSMC.

Spoiler

CPU Ryzen 5900X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X570-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 -
GPU EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 - Case Mastercase H500p mesh - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 -
Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb, Samsung 960 PRO 500 Gb & 2 Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe -
Display two VG27AQ 2K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) -
Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10