Crashing and BSOD issues when playing games after removing and re-adding RAM to PC

Go to solution Solved by jmaitland01,

Solved, disabled XMP profile and ran Memtest and no errors were found. Working so far with no crashes or blue screens.

• OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 10
  • x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
  • What OS was originaly installed on the system? January 2020
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)? Full retail
  • Age of system (hardware) Just over 1 year except for GPU which was purchased a few days ago
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Just over 1 year, I have not reinstalled the OS
  • CPU model - Ryzen 7 2700x
  • Video Card model - RTX 2060 Super
  • MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4
  • Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this) Corsair RM (2019) 750W 80+ Gold Certified
  • System Manufacturer - Built myself
  • Exact model number (if OEM or laptop) N/A
  • Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

I was building a PC for my sister and had forgotten to order RAM (and only realised this when constructing the PC), so I decided I would build it today anyway and just use the RAM from my PC to set everything up as I can just slot in her RAM when it comes easily. She has a same motherboard as me and her computer booted up successfully and I was able to set it all up. I then added the RAM back into my PC with no issues (other than the usual stubbornnes of RAM) and my PC boot up fine. It wasn't until I was playing Overwatch that my game just started crashing several times and when playing modded minecraft (which uses quite a lot of RAM) I got the BSOD. There were no performance issues so I suspected it was memory and ran a PC benchmark which didn't reveal anything to me. I then ran the Windows Diagnostic Tool which said that I had a memory problem and a fix online said to use driver verifier, which just resulted in my PC getting the BSOD repeatedly (booted into safe mode and deleted settings for verifier). Using advice on this forum I ran the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp and i attempted to collect data with the performance monitor but it would just get stuck "Collecting data for 60 seconds". Hopefully my RAM isn't physically broken, thanks for reading.

Solved, disabled XMP profile and ran Memtest and no errors were found. Working so far with no crashes or blue screens.