BSOD and now won't turn on

Alice951

Hey, last night my pc blue screened (I was just drawing with a drawing tablet and didn't have anything else open) and now it won't turn back on, I try to turn it on it straight away says it's trying to diagnose my pc then goes into windows startup settings, I've tried re-setting the bios, booting normally and safe mode but all just resort in it getting to the black screen with the windows logo then just sitting there until I turn it off due to it not doing anything I've tried leaving it to see if it'll do anything but nothing happens.

Apologies the BSOD image isn't very clear is it says 

Stop code: driver irql not less or equal

What failed Tclass2k.sys

IMG_20210309_110243.jpg

Computer specs? Very important for anybody trying to help.

Ryzen 9 7950X 5.9 GHz 16-Core, Full Liquid CoolingROG Crosshair X670E EXTREMEG.Skill Trident Z5 6000 MHz 64 GB, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra 12 GBSeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000WKingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel, S.S Arctis 5 7.1Roccat Kain 200 AIMOLogitech G403 HeroASUS TUF VG27WQ 1440P 165 HzASUS VG34VQL1B 34" 1440P Ultrawide 165 HzCrucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME 2xSamsung 870 QVO 4 TB 2.5" SSDFractal Design Meshify 2 XL Case

12 minutes ago, CookieKittu said:

Computer specs? Very important for anybody trying to help.

Apologies I forgot to add them! 

I5 2500k

16gb ddr3 corsair memory 

Gtx670

Asus p8p67 evo motherboard 

Seagate 150gb hdd, Hitachi 2tb hdd and a Seagate 500gb hdd

Did you try removing cmos bat for roughly 1 minute to reset bios to a completely clean state. Do you have multiple ram sticks? If so try it with only 1 at a time you might end up having 1 currupted module.

Ryzen 9 7950X 5.9 GHz 16-Core, Full Liquid CoolingROG Crosshair X670E EXTREMEG.Skill Trident Z5 6000 MHz 64 GB, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra 12 GBSeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000WKingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel, S.S Arctis 5 7.1Roccat Kain 200 AIMOLogitech G403 HeroASUS TUF VG27WQ 1440P 165 HzASUS VG34VQL1B 34" 1440P Ultrawide 165 HzCrucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME 2xSamsung 870 QVO 4 TB 2.5" SSDFractal Design Meshify 2 XL Case

10 minutes ago, CookieKittu said:

Did you try removing cmos bat for roughly 1 minute to reset bios to a completely clean state. Do you have multiple ram sticks? If so try it with only 1 at a time you might end up having 1 currupted module.

I'll try those later, thanks 

12 minutes ago, CookieKittu said:

I just thought the bios shows all the memory ok so could the memory still be bad? 

It can yes either way these small tests are crucial to finding the issue. It could be currupt os even

48 minutes ago, CookieKittu said:

It can yes either way these small tests are crucial to finding the issue. It could be currupt os even

I've just done the cmos and the memory and neither has worked, I put a single stick in, check every stick in every slot neither has made any difference 

Upload to here the crash dump files, I can deconstruct them and determine what's going on

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Upload to here the crash dump files, I can deconstruct them and determine what's going on

Where would I find that keeping in mind I can't even get into windows 

3 hours ago, Alice951 said:

Can you get into Safe Mode?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

55 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Can you get into Safe Mode?

Nope

6 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

4 hours ago, Alice951 said:

Nope

What error do you get if you try to boot into safe mode?

7 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

What error do you get if you try to boot into safe mode?

It just sits on a black screen with the windows logo, the same as trying to boot normally 

22 minutes ago, Alice951 said:

It just sits on a black screen with the windows logo, the same as trying to boot normally 

How comfortable are you using a rescueCD or a liveUSB of Linux?