Why do I get "Potential threat blocked" alearts form Malwarebytes when trying to install World of Tanks?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to reinstall the world of tanks by wargaming after a clean install of windows. I've Malwarebytes installed and it's on a two week premium trial. When I start downloading the game using Wargaming game centre (which is required to download the game) Malwarebytes notifies me about a potential threat. This happens in semi regular intervals, like one every 15 to 20 minutes.  They are about an outbound connection to a web server and Malwarebytes tells me they are trojans. The IP address of the server changes every time, so far I got 178.175.85.255 , 118.41.50.204 , 202.164.139.225 , 178.175.124.234 , 211.221.56.241 , 178.175.95.82. 117.247.202.254 , 119.96.69.154 and 73.138.6.36 . I've already run most of them through VirusTotal and almost all of them were flagged as malicious but only by a couple of antivirus softwares. Before you ask, Yes I ran a full scan of the computer too, and it came out clean. So I'm not sure if these are false positives or not and I'd really appreciate any help you guys could give to understand this. 

Thank you! 😀

False positives, if you're seriously concerned you can play the superior alternative, War Thunder.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

cancel the trial and just use windows defender.

I've not use antivirus since i install windows 10.

if you download a game from the developer site, it will be fine.

It's not like a game that only 100 people play.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Almost definitely false positives, malware bytes probly doesn't like how it contact servers.

BTW don't use a 3rd party anti-malware, Windows defender is just as good as or better than most 3rd party ones anyways. And doesn't kill perf when it's running.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

7 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Almost definitely false positives, malware bytes probly doesn't like how it contact servers.

BTW don't use a 3rd party anti-malware, Windows defender is just as good as or better than most 3rd party ones anyways. And doesn't kill perf when it's running.

7 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

cancel the trial and just use windows defender.

I've not use antivirus since i install windows 10.

if you download a game from the developer site, it will be fine.

It's not like a game that only 100 people play.

7 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

False positives, if you're seriously concerned you can play the superior alternative, War Thunder.

Thank you guys! 😀 Really appreciate it