the advertising for this product is full of 💩.

Kodi4444

https://get-novitec.com/
The advertising for this product is super misleading. This product is nothing more than a WiFi booster.
"Our team developed a unique technology that blocks your data report to your internet provider, making it impossible for the provider to limit your bandwidth." this is a lie
I work for an ISP. there is no way to bypass the limit we put in place.
I've warned them to remove the BS in the advertising, and they didn't listen to me. So now i want to destroy them.

4 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

The advertising for this product is super misleading. This product is nothing more than a WiFi booster.
"Our team developed a unique technology that blocks your data report to your internet provider, making it impossible for the provider to limit your bandwidth." this is a lie
I've warned them to remove the BS in the advertising, and they didn't listen to me. So now i want to destroy them.

You want to destroy them? Have fun lo 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

2 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

work for an ISP. there is no way to bypass the limit we put in place

This is 100% wrong. If you are willing to pay a hightened monthly fee, you can always bypass the limit

All jokes aside, this makes it seem like its a cap bypasser, but it's just to lower the lowered signal you get because of how wifi works.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

You want to destroy them?

yes because they are liars. scam artists.

Just now, Kodi4444 said:

And how do you propose to go about doing that?

elephants

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

This is 100% wrong. If you are willing to pay a hightened monthly fee, you can always bypass the limit

All jokes aside, this makes it seem like its a cap bypasser, but it's just to lower the lowered signal you get because of how wifi works.

no. you can pay more and we can raise the limit. but there is no way someone can bypass the limit. 

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

And how do you propose to go about doing that?

i don't know. but i will not stand for injustice.

12 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

i hope you and your "team" have good law degrees lol

3 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

no. you can pay more and we can raise the limit. but there is no way someone can bypass the limit. 

Dude, read the joke again.

9 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

This is 100% wrong. If you are willing to pay a hightened monthly fee, you can always bypass the limit.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

i hope you and your "team" have good law degrees lol

i wish.

Ooh. The reviews are fake too.

4580559A-90DE-4E06-8838-136E3B442F83.jpeg

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

Lol. Good luck. Do you realize how many liars and scam artists are out there? How many companies with shitty advertising are out there?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

7 minutes ago, ProjectBox153 said:

Lol. Good luck. Do you realize how many liars and scam artists are out there? How many companies with shitty advertising are out there?

This^

Basically the number of companies with shitty advertising is *yes*

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, ProjectBox153 said:

yes i know but i want to destroy this one in particular is because i don't want my customers to buy this garbage thinking it will make their internet better. because in most cases it will make things worse. and also i keep seeing the advertisement for it.

25 minutes ago, Kodi4444 said:

yes i know but i want to destroy this one in particular is because i don't want my customers to buy this garbage thinking it will make their internet better. because in most cases it will make things worse. and also i keep seeing the advertisement for it.

1) Customers are still going to buy other crap thinking it can help them. 

2) You may see the advertisement for it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will. You can try to fight them, but you'll just be wasting your time. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

3 hours ago, Kodi4444 said:

There are ways to bypass it without paying. Some are highly illegal and very simple for a isp to detect.

Others are not even remotely illegal and there is no way a isp can detect it. The ladder involves remoting into a system on a different service plain and using it's internet. The former I'm not going to mention.

9 hours ago, Kodi4444 said:

You are working for wrong party if you think your customers will be happy. Maybe suggest that your employer lowers prices of higher speeds. I think that will make your customers happier.

As for the core content of this thread... what are you asking here? To go against another company without proof you risk more than your personal interests. And if you have proof, consumer protection agency is the route to go with. If you live in a country where that has some merit (= almost anything but US).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

-= Topic Locked =-

@Kodi4444

If I understand what you are asking, you won't find much love/support here.

Promoting the destruction of another company is not something we want to see here.

If you want to post your opinion, that's fine. If you want to share information you have firsthand to show truth/fact, that is fine.

Promoting to push for the company to improve, great let's do that!! 👍

But no, don't promote the destruction of another company to make yourself feel better about their practices.

Be part of the solution. Not part of an additional [unethical] problem.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER