LOW FPS ON A GOOD PC CSGO

Emir919

Hello guys I wonder why i have such low fps on csgo it's almost below 120 in competitive and between 70-90in deathmatch.

I5 10400f 

Gtx 1080

16gb(2×8)ram

Btw i have tried almost all the things like going to nvidia control panel and change the settings set power to maximum performance reinstall the game reinstall windows  I have the latest update on my drivers all my settings are low my fps is not capped or anything.Idk where is the problem?

Please someone help me out!

14 minutes ago, Emir919 said:

Hello guys I wonder why i have such low fps on csgo it's almost below 120 in competitive and between 70-90in deathmatch.

I5 10400f 

Gtx 1080

16gb(2×8)ram

Btw i have tried almost all the things like going to nvidia control panel and change the settings set power to maximum performance reinstall the game reinstall windows  I have the latest update on my drivers all my settings are low my fps is not capped or anything.Idk where is the problem?

Please someone help me out!

put task manager in the corner while you are playing and see if your gpu reaches 100%

1 minute ago, curiousmind34 said:

put task manager in the corner while you are playing and see if your gpu reaches 100%

I'll check it tomorrow thanks!

14 hours ago, curiousmind34 said:

Yes it does what now?

7 minutes ago, Emir919 said:

Yes it does what now?

that means its likely a cpu thing. try going to the processes tab and click the click the top of the cpu column so you can see cpu utilization for certain processes. 

If you have an unnecessary program running, left click it in task manager and click end task.

58 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

that means its likely a cpu thing. try going to the processes tab and click the click the top of the cpu column so you can see cpu utilization for certain processes. 

If you have an unnecessary program running, left click it in task manager and click end task.

It's like 29% cpu usage

Just now, Emir919 said:

It's like 29% cpu usage

That's really odd, just leave it there and see if anything changes when it frame drops.

Rn it's like 90+ % gpu usage and 32%cpu usage