Glorious Model O Or Model O Wireless

Hypoxz

Im looking to get a new mouse and i have decided to buy a Glorious Model O but dont know which i should buy the wired or wireless version

What are the differences

I want to use it for competitive gaming so good sensor and lowest response times etc....

What is the best to go?

Same mouse, except one is wireless and the other isnt.. the wireless will be slightly heavier as a result of the battery. I have the Model D and its fantastic.. you can't feel the ascended cable at all. So if you want as light as possible, go with the wired. If you need wireless and are OK with charging it regularly every day or 2, then get the wireless. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I work in a RMA department of a eshop and we get a ton of RMAs on the wired version because the wire has come undone or the USB plug has failed, etc. so from a durebility standpoint the wireless version is the best. But if you're spending that kind of money for a wireless mouse I'd recommend you jump to the Logitech G Pro Wireless. But that's just my oppinion. 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Uptivuptiz said:

I work in a RMA department of a eshop and we get a ton of RMAs on the wired version because the wire has come undone or the USB plug has failed, etc. so from a durebility standpoint the wireless version the best. But if you're spending that kind of money for a wireless mouse I'd recommend you jump to the Logitech G Pro Wireless. But that's just my oppinion. 

the wire issue has been fixed. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Same mouse, except one is wireless and the other isnt.. the wireless will be slightly heavier as a result of the battery. I have the Model D and its fantastic.. you can't feel the ascended cable at all. So if you want as light as possible, go with the wired. If you need wireless and are OK with charging it regularly every day or 2, then get the wireless. 

And any latency/input lag differences?

8 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

and/or tracking/precision

1 minute ago, Hypoxz said:

and/or tracking/precision

6 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

And any latency/input lag differences?

Not with my Model D. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Not with my Model D. 

No i mean does the model o wireless have more latency / inprecision than  the wired version

1 minute ago, Hypoxz said:

No i mean does the model o wireless have more latency / inprecision than  the wired version

Not based on reviews.

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

I would presonally take the wireless one. Having swapped to photonwire in mouse i felt that most wires cause quite alot of drag on the pad even with a bungee

if u can afford the wireless, its great

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now