Battery replacement on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

SEAL62

Hi there,

I am using my phone for work pretty much every day so I usually buy a new one every year (ususally the latest top tier model of the Samsung Note series). When the Note 20 Ultra came out I immediatley ordered it which was around August of 2020. Now I am experiencing quite short battery life and have to recharge my phone at least once a day. Since I am always using new phones I never had to think about it but would you recommend getting a new battery on a phone like this? Is it still water resistant afterwards? Or would you just get rid of the "old" one (sell) and buy a new one instead?

Thanks in advance

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

You always risk potentially ruining the water protection of said phone even with kits that include the seal. If you are fine with getting another one then do that. But if you'd like to try replacing it and seeing how well that goes then you can also do that. Sometimes it doesn't even work better for long with a replacement i would say its very cut and dry and usually is best to upgrade unless you find OEM parts.

Ryzen 9 7950X 5.9 GHz 16-Core, Full Liquid CoolingROG Crosshair X670E EXTREMEG.Skill Trident Z5 6000 MHz 64 GB, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra 12 GBSeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000WKingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel, S.S Arctis 5 7.1Roccat Kain 200 AIMOLogitech G403 HeroASUS TUF VG27WQ 1440P 165 HzASUS VG34VQL1B 34" 1440P Ultrawide 165 HzCrucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME 2xSamsung 870 QVO 4 TB 2.5" SSDFractal Design Meshify 2 XL Case